3.06.2015

Giveaway: Feburary 2015 Fandom of the Month Club Divergent Box

Giveaway: Feburary 2015 Fandom of the Month Club Divergent Box

You may have seen my review last month of the January 2015 Fandom of the Month Club package.  I loved it so much that I continued my subscription.  I love receiving quality nerd jewelry each month, and it's pretty inexpensive too-which definitely feels like a steal when you get at least three pieces of jewelry for the month.

Giveaway: Feburary 2015 Fandom of the Month Club Divergent Box

The only downfall I can see to this subscription is the months when you don't care for the theme or the fandom at all.  Feburary was one of those months for me, as the theme was Divergent and I really don't have any love for it, nor desire to get into it, so this box felt pretty "meh" to me aside from the fact that the jewelry is beautiful and well-crafted as usual.  The only thing I felt particularly interested in was the birds necklace.

Black Birds Necklace from the Feburary 2015 Fandom of the Month Club Divergent Box
Divergent bracelet from the Feburary 2015 Fandom of the Month Club Divergent Box
Divergent Ring from the Feburary 2015 Fandom of the Month Club Divergent Box

Well, my loss is your gain, because I have decided to give my entire package away!  So, if you're a divergent and pretty jewelry fan, you should totally enter to win all of this! It is lovely after all.  If you want to sign-up for Fandom of the Month Club to get in on next month's box-you can do so HERE.

Enter the Giveaway
Enter to win the February Divergent-themed Fandom of the Month Club package with three pieces of Jewelry!

20 comments:

  1. I'm all about Divergent after seeing the movie. I still need to read the book series! So nice of you to offer this giveaway! Love the bird necklace. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a BRILLIANT idea! I've been wondering about "what do I do with the fandom I'm meh about" and this is perfect. YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need this. No, seriously. I actually NEED it, I swear. Haha I fell in love with the book a couple of years before they made the movie and it's easily one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  4. To be honest I really don't have a favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favorite fandoms are HP, Naruto, Divergent and Mortal Instruments :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. My favorite is Harry Potter! Have you not read the Divergent trilogy? It's pretty dang good but I have no desire to watch the movies. I couldn't make it through the first one! The books are better, obviously :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't read the books... Maybe I should? I just can't get behind the lead actress-she's so flat and she kind of ruins it for me-even without watching it! lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so loving Divergent for movies and once upon a time for tv

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't have a favorite, but have a lot of ones that I like :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. My favorite fandom is Hunger Games.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The books are better - of course. You might find you understand the acting a bit better once you have read the book. The acting will never live up to the complexity of the characters unfortunately, but at least if you read it... you might find you understand her character a lot better. :P

    ReplyDelete
  12. NO. All of you people go away. This is mine! Haha <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hunger games would be my favorite fandom.

    ReplyDelete
  14. My favorite fandom is Downtown Abbey

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.