I saw this cute little tag over at Kenzie's and thought I'd give it a go! Always fun to get to know someone a little further, so if you do it-leave me a link in the comments and let me know! Or just post your answers in the comments if you like. :) P.S. I added a little-but I'll try to narrow my answers down to at least the top 5 things in each category, because there is so much more haha!
Products/Things: Canon T3i, iPhone, nail polish, sugar skulls, and nerdy items (anything TMNT, Batman, Wonderwoman,etc.)
Foods: Milk chocolate, Candy Cane Kisses, Pho, Cheese Momos, and
Drinks: Cafe Au Lait with a touch of vanilla, Dunkin Donuts Iced Snickerdoodle Coffee, Wine, Tequila, and Sleepytime Tea.
Films: Practical Magic, The Labyrinth, Howl's Moving Castle, Midnight in Paris, and Amelie.
Places: The Oregon Coast, the Seattle Ferry, my apartment, the ocean, and New York City.
Things you'd miss if you didn't have them: My friends and family, computer, books, nature, and art on the walls, my memory foam mattress pad, and my art supplies.
Things you do when you're bored: Read, watch netflix, doodle, read blogs, nap, and play games.
Things you enjoy when it's sunny: Naps, hiking, going for drives, swimming, and taking photos.
TV Shows: Grey's Anatomy, Gilmore Girls, Doctor Who, Outlander, and Weeds.
Songs: Breathe Me by Sia, So-Called Chaos by Alanis Morissette, Listen to Your Heart by D.H.T, Cosmic Love by Florence + The Machine, and Go On by Eric Himan.
Outdoor things you like: Camping, Swimming (in lakes/rivers, not pools), hiking, camp/bonfires, and walks.
Events: Birthday parties, the annual CFPU Howl-O-Ween Charity Event, the Furburbuary Charity Event, Pride, and the Arts Festival.
Cartoons: Archer, Invader Zim, Animaniacs, TMNT, and The Simpsons.
Buildings: Mont St. Michel, Westminster Abbey, The Winchester Mystery House, St. Patrick's Cathedral, and The Globe Theatre.
Anything in everyday life: Photo Christmas cards, beautiful book covers, colored pens, coffee, and nerdy jewelry.
Traits in a person: A good sense of humor, compassion, love, not taking themselves too seriously, and honesty.
Influences: My friends, authors, song lyrics, nature, and art.
Experiences: Falling in love, learning to live on my own, road tripping up the 101, my vacations in Oregon, and this blog.
Things to watch: People, birds, thunderstorms, flames, and Elspeth McLean's IG videos where she shows you her dot art creation process. They're mesmerizing.
Blogs: (Crap, this is too hard...) Painting Bliss, The Militant Baker, Whispering Sweet Nothings, A Beautiful Mess, and Flourish in Progress.
Books: Persuasion by Jane Austen, The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe by C.S. Lewis, The Ocean at the End of the Lane by Neil Gaiman, Neverwhere by Neil Gaiman, and The Mists of Avalon by Marion Zimmer Bradley.
Books: Persuasion by Jane Austen, The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe by C.S. Lewis, The Ocean at the End of the Lane by Neil Gaiman, Neverwhere by Neil Gaiman, and The Mists of Avalon by Marion Zimmer Bradley.





Eek so excited to read my name Fun tag :) Happy holidays lovely!
ReplyDeleteHappy Holidays to you too! :D
ReplyDeleteThe what do you do when you're bored question made me laugh. If you're a reader and/or a blogger boredom is not a word! :)
ReplyDeleteSo so true!
ReplyDeleteI love the categories you added! Suh great answers!
ReplyDeleteomg i have never read the lion, the witch, and the wardrobe. yep i'm adding that one to my must-read list! Oh and i just love your "anything and everyday life" stuff. Ahh beautiful book covers..yes, just yes. :) Merry Christmas, Angie!
ReplyDeleteAs I write this comment, I've only gotten as far as Frank's response of "I thought you wanted me to". So I had to stop for a moment because that one line hit me so hard. You have no idea how much I relate to this story so far.
ReplyDeleteI dated a guy... or well, anyone who knows me will tell you that I dated a guy for most of 2013. We were constantly together - hanging out, having dinners that he paid for, going to movies that he paid for, exchanging little gifts to each other, cuddling, kissing, having sex on a couple of occasions. But after 8+ months of this and his insistence that we weren't dating, were not a couple, were not friends with benefits or the more crude term for it... I gave up. What the heck were we!? I'll never know. He was so butt hurt when I moved on. He tried to say he wasn't, but you could tell.
I moved on to participate in a relationship of sorts that I was absolutely certain was a friends with benefits situation. I wanted to feel more in control of what I was doing with someone and a very precise label as to what we were. And strangely enough, we publicly acted more like a couple than me and the other guy did. Of course it eventually ended. He started seeing someone seriously and now we're friends who text every now and then.
The first guy? For some strange reason, I still consider him my "best friend". Up until a few months ago, I stilled texted him very regularly. I do still care about him. He recently told me that he's moving to Maine... and I didn't shed a tear. Last time we had this discussion nearly a year ago, I freaked out and couldn't imagine my life without him with me. Now? It's like all of it was a joke.
I'm really glad that you saw through the crap and stood up for yourself in this situation. I wish I were better at it. I wish I'd had the self respect to detach myself. But maybe it all happened for a reason - I certainly know better now and it's helped me be much more appreciative of the man I have in my life now. I hope it does the same for you.
Favorite blogs and favorite books...that list could go on forever! :)
ReplyDeleteGreat choices on buildings. I wish I'd gotten inside the Globe when I was in London, but they were still rebuilding it. The outside looked amazing, though. *le sigh*
Seriously, it was too hard to narrow it down!
ReplyDeleteThe whole series Jessica! I loved the entire Narnia series as a kid, I've read it like 10 times start to finish lol! Merry Christmas to you too!
ReplyDeleteThanks!
ReplyDeleteThis seems like such a simple response to your thoughtful answer, but boys are dumb. Man are they the dumbest sometimes. Um, maybe your guy didn't like labels, but come on-what you were doing had SOMETHING to do with one of those things you listed, seriously dude. I'm glad we're both free of them.
ReplyDeleteProducts/Things: this is so broad! Uh, I really like Batman and TMNT products, and GoT, TWD, this list could go on for 30 years.
ReplyDeleteFoods: Smarties (the Canadian ones), ice cream, cupcakes, nearly any pasta... Okay, let's just say I DON'T like seafood. All else is basically fair game. I like to eat.
Drinks: 1 part hot chocolate/1 part french vanilla cappuccino, white chocolate salted caramel hot chocolate, fresh lime, Shirley Temple
Films: Nightmare Before Christmas, Fight Club, The Labyrinth, All HP movies
Places: Prague, the ocean
Things you'd miss if you didn't have them: Friends/husband, my Turbo, books, cupcakes
Things you do when you're bored: Read and make polish.
Things you enjoy when it's sunny: Rock crawling, sand dunes, drag racing, sitting in the warmth.
TV Shows: Grey's Anatomy, Game of Thrones, The Walking Dead, New Girl, Bones, Ink Master
Songs: This all depends on the day.
Outdoor things you like: The dunes, rock crawling, racing, camping
Events: All of the things. Parties, festivals, craft shows. I just like seeing things and people watching.
Cartoons: TMNT, Archer, Kick Buttowski (mainly because there's a girl named Kendall and that makes me happy).
Buildings: All of the castles in Prague. Gorgeous. And Universal Studios Orlando, because DIAGON ALLEY OMG.
Anything in everyday life: Polish! Cute office supplies, candy, penguins, cupcakes.
Traits in a person: Loyal, funny, sarcastic.
Influences: Myself and close family/friends.
Experiences: Uh, I dunno! Maybe just this weird process of "growing up"?
Things to watch: People for sure, lightning, hippity hoppity birds, my kitteh
Blogs: Way too many, good lord.
Books: Harry Potter series, Gone Girl, Game of Thrones series
Girl, we are kindred spirits!
ReplyDelete