Hey, it's the week of Christmas (for those that celebrate Christmas). I prefer non-religious holiday songs typically, though there are still some places in my heart for the ones I grew up with that are religious. One of my favorite non-denominational holiday songs is Baby It's Cold Outside, and I just found this version by two singers I love, and the video is adorable too! Have a look and listen!
This week's song:
Baby It's Cold Outside
by Idina Menzel and Michael Bublé
Wasn't that adorable? The singers are cute all on their own, but throw in a couple of well dressed kids and a hotel during the holidays and you have a lovely image there! I really enjoyed this version, and I hope you do too!
What are you listening to this week?
Please grab the button and link up your Musical Mondays post in the linky!

One of the cutest videos I've seen all season....too cute!
ReplyDeleteSuch a fun video!
ReplyDeleteThis is one of my favorite songs for the holidays and I LOVE this version of it!! LOL It was my music monday a while back!!
ReplyDeleteThis is such a fun and cute video. thankyou, ken
ReplyDeleteI liked the music thanks
ReplyDelete