As you know, each year over at Chaotic Goddess Swaps we do a 12 Days of Christmas swap where we get 12 gifts and send 12 gifts, each to be open one a day in the 12 days leading up to Christmas day. It's a lot of fun, and this time I was paired with the awesome Katherine of SimplistiCreations, which is a fantastic blog that you should definitely be following. See what I got her HERE. Here's what she got me.











So for the 12 gifts she sent me Christmas socks, a stocking, two christmas ornaments (an ugly sweater ornament and a nutcracker ornament), snacks (peanut butter pretzel nuggets, Piroulines, and hot cocoa), Chocolates, Christmas cards and gift tags, a scarf and a hand warmer, a calendar and thank you notes, a Juicy Couture bracelet, lotion and lip balm (Pumpkin Spice and Marshmallow lotion and Creme Brulé lip balm), fake snow, a lens cap clip, and a bonus coloring book:
Thank you Katherine, I love EVERYTHING, and I'm so excited to start using it all! :)



Those are all such cute gifts! I am so going to participate next year :D
ReplyDeleteWhat a great swap package.
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you like them! Here's my reveal of what you got me! I immediately tried on the scarf! Thanks so much! This box was spot on!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great idea :)
ReplyDeleteIt was so much fun!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you loved everything, I had a blast shopping for you!
ReplyDeleteShe's fab! :D
ReplyDeleteYou should! It's one of my favorites.
ReplyDeleteI saw some of that Archer Farms peppermint hot chocolate at Target in the Christmas clearance today but when scanned it, it wasn't on clearance so I didn't buy it. I wanted it! I hope you enjoy yours. :) I bet the lotion smells wonderful.
ReplyDeleteI did it the year before and loved it -- I'll start saving my pennies for more swaps this year :D
ReplyDeleteSo much great stuff! What a cute swap idea.
ReplyDeleteThe lotion smells AMAZING, I'm a little obsessed with it.
ReplyDeleteIt is perfect!
ReplyDeleteThe socks are so cute!
ReplyDeleteSnow in a can! I don't think I've ever seen such a thing. I love the coloring book--those are so much fun.
ReplyDeleteI love all the little notes she wrote on the paper and which days to open! :) I thought about doing that but ran outta time! Maybe next year (wait, now I can say this year!). Happy New Year!
ReplyDeleteYes! I am now saving it for next year :)
ReplyDeleteThey are, I love cute socks!
ReplyDeleteThey are cute! Yep, this year! Happy new year!
ReplyDeleteThat's all amazing! Snow in a Can cracks me up, and everything in that package just screams YOU. Yay!
ReplyDelete