Wow, I cannot believe it's December already. This year flew by and I can't believe that pretty soon I'll be writing a yearly wrap up post. In some ways the time flying is good for me. Time flying means that I get closer and closer to seeing Mr. Bingo again. I know it's not until the end of the month, but I can't not be excited for it... I should make an advent calendar for that, instead of Christmas haha!
In November I:
- Chose the songs Better Than Nothing by Sara Jaffe, Because I am Queen by India Arie, and I Like You So Much Better When You're Naked by Ida Maria for my Musical Monday posts.
- Launched my awesome Holiday Hot List with reading and shopping recommendations for this Holiday season.
- Added new dreamcatcher watercolors to my Etsy shop.
- Wrote about what I believe.
- Misread/planned my flight details and lost a day of my trip. Consoled myself with wine.
- Learned how to use my Webcam due to missing a day of my trip. That's a good thing when dating someone far away.
- Made it to Oregon and spent an amazing few days with Mr.Bingo. I want to go back so badly! I subsequently had withdrawals for a week and a half after coming home. Good thing he'll be here for the holidays and I plan to visit again in January.
- Somehow started loving myself.
- Accomplished a lot of my goals (see my post Wednesday!)
- Hit 1,000+ GFC followers! You guys are amazing!
- Kicked off a bunch of awesome Holiday giveaways. If you haven't, you should go enter them!
My Favorites around the Blogosphere:
Showcasing posts I loved by other bloggers this month. You guys are awesome!
- Lena wrote a very enlightened post about getting older and accepting yourself.
- While Ashlie was going through the recent natural disaster effects over on the east coast, she wrote a very thought-provoking post about how we as a society are spoiled and the importance of only taking what you need.
- For Thanksgiving, Aubrey wrote a wonderful post about all the things she's thankful for. It was so sweet, and I love happy posts like that.
- Beth wrote about her Love Story just days before they made the trek from So. Cal up to Seattle to move him in with her. Awwwe! So cute, it gives me romantic hope.
- Live Steamy has been showcasing handmade artists for the holidays, and sweet MelanieGrace wrote about me one day!
- Marilyn at Pulp Sushi also wrote a lovely feature about me!
- Becca threw a birthday party for herself (go wish her happy birthday!) and Beth and I did the food and decor! Yay!
- Nykki introduced me to the Merry & Bright Giveaway Hop-you should check it out!
How was your November?
Yay! I can't believe how fast November has gone by, either. Phew! Almost Mayan D-Day, right? ;)
ReplyDeleteI love that pic of Mr. Bingo looking skeptical! Heeheee....I need to hear the story behind that photo.
i can't believe November is over and done where did the time go
ReplyDeleteAwesome recap, girl!!:)
ReplyDeleteI loved this post. Thanks for sharing a bit more about your childhood too! DOesn;t sound so far off from mine:) Happy Holidays!!!!!!! xoxoxoxo Hanna
ReplyDeleteThanks for the blog love, doll. You've had quite the full November.
ReplyDeleteDefinitely looks and sounds like you had a wonderful November :D
ReplyDeleteNovember sounds like it was a great month for you hope December is also a great month, love the photos you look so happy in many of them.....
ReplyDeleteI know something else that happened to you in November. Your blog became a semi-finalist for Favorite Single's Blog. :-)
ReplyDelete