12.27.2012

12 Days of Christmas

For those of you that were not aware, over at Chaotic Goddess Swaps Beth and I hosted a 12 Days of Christmas swap.  I was very lucky to have been matched up with Jessica from My Bag of Sunshine, who is one of my favorite bloggy friends and such a great gifter!  She knows how to bring the wow with wonderfully wrapped gifts, and the box I received from FedEx was HUGE! 

Box of Gifts from My Bag of SunshineBox of Gifts from My Bag of Sunshine 12 Days of Christmas Swap

They were all so lovely it was really hard waiting to open each one each day! I wanted to open them all and see! But it was fun, and they were filled with really great things!

12 Days of Christmas Swap: Peppermint M&Ms12 Days of Christmas Swap: Vanilla Cookie Candle12 Days of Christmas Swap Red and Teal Blanket12 Days of Christmas Swap Merry Christmas Mug12 Days of Christmas Swap Journal12 Days of Christmas Swap Manicure set12 Days of Christmas Swap Essie Nail Polish12 Days of Christmas Swap Red Photo Frame12 Days of Christmas Swap Thank You Cards12 Days of Christmas Swap A12 Days of Christmas Swap Bracelet12 Days of Christmas Swap Scarf12 Days of Christmas Swap nice letter12 Days of Christmas Swap all the gifts

  • Day 1: A Jar full of White Chocolate Peppermint M&Ms. These were so good!  I have to moderate really well so I don't eat the whole thing! 
  • Day 2: A Holiday Cookie Candle that smells so yummy! 
  • Day 3: A Fuzzy Teal & Red Blanket with Peace signs.  It's like this girl knows me or something!
  • Day 4: A Big Fat Holiday Mug!  I love odd shaped mugs and this one is awesome!
  • Day 5: A Pretty Blue Journal.  So adorable and I can't wait to use it!
  • Day 6: A Portable Manicure Kit-so handy!
  • Day 7: Nail Polish in fantastic colors!
  • Day 8: A Red Frame.  This is so cute, though it'll have to be a different photo!
  • Day 9: Thank You Cards.  I can ALWAYS use more of these! And these are cute!
  • Day 10: A Hand Painted A for Angie! I loooooove this, she's so sweet!
  • Day 11: A gorgeous Teal & Gold Bracelet.  Seriously this is beautiful!
  • Day 12: The prettiest scarf and the loveliest note! I've been wearing this scarf a ton this week, it's my favorite! So pretty! 
Jessica is one of the sweetest bloggy buddies I know, and I feel extremely lucky to know her after this year, and I hope our friendship continues to grow!  If you want to make an awesome bloggy buddy, you really should go follow her.  

Thank you Jessica! 
Thank You Beth for Co-Hosting and keeping things running!
Thank you other swappers for your support and participation!

***

10 comments:

  1. What a great package! I love the scarf she found (which IS so you), and the other goodies look like fun. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn! Great package, I loved seeing them on Instagram! How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great package you got some really nice stuff i love swaps

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome package! You seriously scored :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. That parcel is amazing! You lucky thing! I have visited Jessica - her blog is fab! Love it! All the best for the new year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a GREAT job! I love your package...what a sweet partner! Thanks for hosting such a fun swap!

    ReplyDelete
  7. yay!!! i am so happy happy happy you loved it all!! the blanket was the first thing i bought! glad we have become friends, too.

    happy new year, friend! let's make it a good one!

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.