11.16.2012

Guest Post by Everyday Life


Him I’m Becca from Everyday Life and the beautiful Miss Angie invited me over to talk about the holidays. For me I love the holidays especially at Christmas there is a magic to the sounds, the sights and the smells. I love how the excitement builds with gifts under the tree and family spending time together. I will often sit in the mall absorbing all the joy knowing that with every little detail that is carefully planned and executed come Christmas morning Little Man will wake to a lit tree, presents, a house full of love and I know in that single moment all will be right with the world inside our home. I tried to write a little poem as well to convey these feeling not sure how it went but here it is my little gift to you all.

Christmas Season

Millions of lights twinkle and dance
As music sings in holiday cheer
Children gather with excitement
For a glimpse of the man in the red suit
Shoppers bustle to and fro
Crossing off gifts to family so dear
Delicious smells waive through the air
Of cookies, candies, hot chocolate
With tiny marshmallows afloat
I stand transfixed watching, listening
Absorbing the feel of the magic that is
Knowing that with morning
At suns early rise
Christmas will come
And all will be right



♥ ♥ ♥

3 comments:

  1. There is a magic to the Christmas season, I totally agree, I just wish we didn't have the need to jump start it, like before Thanksgiving LOL but then again, maybe it is something in our society, fulfilling a need and if so, then so be it :)
    I love your poems and it definitely captured the feel and magic!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved this Becca but as you know I love the Christmas season it does hold so much magicial something or other........I just love it......

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you everyone and thank you Miss Angie for the opportunity to guest post big hugs.

    oh by the way my twitter link doesn't go to my account it goes to someone else's here is the link to mine
    https://twitter.com/_Everyday_Life_

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.