11.25.2012

Cynthia Haase Fine Art Holiday Giveaway




Cynthia Haase Fine Art has been my longest running sponsor, and I could not be more happy to have her on my sidebar.  She makes beautiful one of a kind artwork-that looks tasty too!  Her colors are vibrant, her brush strokes unique, and her paintings would look perfect on your wall or wrapped up all pretty and under the tree for an art-lover you know!

Here are a few examples of Cynthia's work:


Being the art lover that Cynthia is, she also runs a blog about creating her art that helps other artists and sellers out.  She's also offered to give one lucky reader of My So-Called Chaos a brand new set of 12 Lyra Rembrandt Polycolor pencils and a pack of 3 drawing boards by Canson!

                

You must be a follower of My So-Called Chaos to enter.
This giveaway is open to US & Canada. ALL mandatory entries must be completed.
Giveaway runs from 11/24/12 to 12/08/12. Winner has 48 hours to respond.




Come back tomorrow for another big giveaway! 

Enter the other giveaways currently running:



***

90 comments:

  1. I love Cynthia's Limes, Ribbons and Shadows!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peek Inside would be my favorite, I love peppers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the Original Pastel Painting 6 x 6 - Impressions of a Tea Rose

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like "Peter Pumpkin". It would be a great seasonal pictures to put up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pear in Tulip Bowl is my personal fave. :D
    las_va(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the Impressions of a Tea Rose painting
    kellywcuATyahooDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  7. Creamer and Apple Blossoms is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the Original Pastel Painting, 12 x 12 "Creamer and Apple Blossoms"

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is my favorite :)

    http://www.etsy.com/listing/75332579/peek-inside-6-x-6-original-oil

    ReplyDelete
  10. Limes, Ribbons and Shadows 5 x 7 Original Oil!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the Original Pastel Painting 6 x 6 - Impressions of a Tea Rose

    ReplyDelete
  12. My fave is the Impressions of a Tea Rose.

    carolinebock1 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like the Limes, Ribbons and Shadows 5 x 7 Original Oil.

    Les Johnson

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this one: http://www.etsy.com/listing/75212123/make-me-look-good-6-x-6-original-oil

    ashleymccapes(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cherry DeLight is my favorite. It's very vibrant

    ReplyDelete
  16. my fav is http://www.etsy.com/listing/110633995/small-original-oil-painting-4-x-4-emmas

    isaa_a.c@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like the http://www.etsy.com/listing/90382042/fruit-stand-6-x-6-original-daily-oil

    sunnybrookdc1 at yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love this: http://www.etsy.com/listing/92069224/teacup-and-lemon-wedges-original-pastel
    because it reminds me nostalgically of hot tea with lemons on the rim of the glass... mmmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  19. My fave is the Cherry DeLight. Thanks for the chance to win!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  20. I like the Original Pastel Painting 5 x 5 - Apple-Ate-Cha. :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. My favorite painting of her is Creamer and Apple Blossoms :D

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love this one: http://www.etsy.com/listing/115072926/small-original-oil-6-x-6-pear-and-crock

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  23. My favorite is the Teacup and Lemon Wedges Original Pastel Painting

    ReplyDelete
  24. The Apple-Ate-Cha Original Pastel Painting is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Ahhh, those are all so lovely. It makes me hungry. For strawberries. And pumpkin pie. I love that peek inside bell pepper! What lovely depth!
    <3Cassie
    butterykittens@yahoo.com
    dailydirtydiaper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love the Small Original Oil Painting "Peter Pumpkin"

    kjmillionie(at)gmail(dot)Com

    ReplyDelete
  27. I like this painting http://www.etsy.com/listing/92069224/teacup-and-lemon-wedges-original-pastel

    ReplyDelete
  28. I like this- http://www.etsy.com/listing/106778616/original-pastel-painting-12-x-12-creamer

    ReplyDelete
  29. My favourite painting is the teacup with lemon wedges. Beautiful!
    :o)
    pippirose59 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Teacup and Lemon Wedges Original Pastel Painting ~ That would have to be my favorite. It reminds me of one of my best friends. :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. I love the Make Me Look Good 6 x 6 Original Oil, strawberries.

    ReplyDelete
  32. My favorite painting is Impressions of a Tea Rose.
    red.admiral@libero.it

    ReplyDelete
  33. The Creamer and apple Blossoms is my favorite painting.This is a wonderfulgive away, Thanks for the opportunity

    ReplyDelete
  34. I love the small original 4 x 4 cherry delight

    Rafflecopter name is Ashley turicik

    ReplyDelete
  35. The Cherry and Brown Bottle painting is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  36. I like Original Pastel Painting 6 x 6 - Impressions of a Tea Rose

    ReplyDelete
  37. Cynthia is certainly a very talented artist!!! I really like the http://www.etsy.com/listing/75212123/make-me-look-good-6-x-6-original-oil......

    ReplyDelete
  38. Strawberries! That single Cherry! SO CUTE!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  39. I adore "Creamer and Apple Blossoms"!

    ReplyDelete
  40. I loved the Peek inside
    http://www.etsy.com/listing/75332579/peek-inside-6-x-6-original-oil

    ReplyDelete
  41. I like Impressions of a Tea Rose: http://www.etsy.com/listing/101554937/original-pastel-painting-6-x-6

    ReplyDelete
  42. I like this:
    http://www.etsy.com/listing/106778616/original-pastel-painting-12-x-12-creamer

    ReplyDelete
  43. I like the Original Pastel Painting, 12 x 12 "Creamer and Apple Blossoms" =D

    ReplyDelete
  44. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  45. Love the Creamer and Apple Blossoms!
    http://www.etsy.com/listing/106778616/original-pastel-painting-12-x-12-creamer

    ReplyDelete
  46. this one: http://www.etsy.com/listing/106778616/original-pastel-painting-12-x-12-creamer

    ReplyDelete
  47. Original Pastel Painting 6 x 6 - Impressions of a Tea Rose

    ReplyDelete
  48. Well, since my kitchen is cherry themed and my name means cherry, I'm going with Cherry Delight. Such a beautiful piece.

    ReplyDelete
  49. The Tea Cup and Lemon Wedges is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  50. I grow strawberries so my favorite is Make Me Look Good!

    ReplyDelete
  51. I like the two yellow pears and the green pear with the blue stripe.
    hey_wren@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  52. I love http://www.etsy.com/listing/75332579/peek-inside-6-x-6-original-oil it looks so real :)

    ReplyDelete
  53. The strawberries... http://www.etsy.com/listing/75212123/make-me-look-good-6-x-6-original-oil

    Although I really liked the cut pepper too.. I just love strawberries!

    trinketsbydana at gmail

    ReplyDelete
  54. I like the "Peek Inside" half pepper painting. It is just an unusual subject matter and well detailed.
    bookloon at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  55. http://www.etsy.com/listing/101554937/original-pastel-painting-6-x-6

    ReplyDelete
  56. I love "Tea Cup and Lemon Wedges"

    marija.majerle at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  57. I love the Peek Inside 6 x 6 Original Oil.

    kiddomsg at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  58. I really adore the http://www.etsy.com/listing/75332579/peek-inside-6-x-6-original-oil!!
    <3
    ashley
    shopjinx@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.