In honor of the season finale of The Walking Dead, I thought I'd share some funnies. If you watch the show, you'll probably get a kick out of them. Some have some adult language, so if that bothers you, don't continue reading.
(Come on, we were all thinking it...)
And as for my WTF moment...
Why are these two still alive?

Hahahahahahahahaha, these are all so funny! I LOVE this show! Carl and Lori do need to die. More Carl though...
ReplyDeleteMmmm…killing Lori might just solve all their problems. I'm still mad that they killed the old guy. Now who is going to watch out for Carl when he's being an idiot? I tell ya, that kid is gonna have problems.
ReplyDeleteI probably should watch this show, but I think my husband likes to watch it without my commentary (can't imagine why!)
ReplyDeleteI still have never seen this show, although everyone I have ever met says it's the greatest!
ReplyDeleteVery funny and so, so true!
ReplyDeleteROTFLMFAO! HAHA <3 Daryl!
ReplyDelete