3.12.2012

MM: Home is Wherever I'm With You


This week's song:

Home
Edward Sharpe & the Magnetic Zeros

Watch the real video HERE.


Lyrics | Edward Sharpe And The Magnetic Zeros lyrics - Home lyrics

This song is catchy, and I dig it!

What are you listening to this week?
Link-up and be entered into a yearly drawing for all Musical Monday posts!



5 comments:

  1. I totally dig this tune! It's a good one, that's for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a catchy little song! :D Thanks for hosting, Miss Angie. I meant to link this up last week, but I had internet issues! I am back online, and I am HOME!!! (I guess that's why I like this song, lol...)

    xo,
    Ricki Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like it would make a fun driving-down-the-road-with-the-windows-down kinda song :)

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.