3.07.2012

We Want to Know: Birthdays

{1} What is your favorite way to celebrate birthdays?
Either out of town celebrating with a few close friends, or with everyone I love at my house having a great big party!

25th Birthday, 2011
24th Birthday 2010
23rd birthday, 2009
My 22nd birthday, 2008 - YIKES!
My 21st birthday, 2007.

{2} Which is more fun to celebrate? Celebrating yours or your loved ones?
I love them all!  We always have great big fun parties!
Josh's 30th

Elisa's 25th Bday Party
Josh's 29th Bday Party
David's birthday party!


{3} What is your dessert of choice for birthday celebrating?
Cherry Cheesecake!


{4} Tell us about your best birthday you've ever had.
I've had a lot of great birthdays, it's hard to pick just one.  So I'll go with my 2009 birthday, when I turned 23.  For that birthday I first went to Vegas with Josh and Max, and then we threw a giant birthday party at the home I shared with Kristi.


All three of us in the giant tub in Vegas.
Waiting for the Tram with my Mile High Margarita.
We got to see my California family!
And meet up with Tonya!

Kristi and me.
It was so much crazy fun!
My sister, her douche then boyfriend, and Bob all came down.
Karaoke and drunken yoga!
And lots of people I love.
{5} Share your favorite birthday song
Um... I really don't have one.


{6} Bonus Question: if you could pick any age to be again, how old would you be and why?
I'm really not sure I would... I don't see the point in going back, though it would be fun to go back and relive some of these parties.  For now, that's what the pictures are for.  :)


null

6 comments:

  1. Wow, looks like you've had some AWESOME parties in your day! haha! Those pics are so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had some awesomely fantastic birthdays. Lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. giiiiiiiirl you know how to PARTAAAY!! so great! i love all of the pictures, so much fun!

    thanks for linking up!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you have some awesome birthday pics there and from the looks great friends to celebrate with

    ReplyDelete
  5. great pics. you have had some awesome parties.

    thanks for linking up

    ReplyDelete
  6. My, how you've changed since 21! :) That photo is hilarious! And now you totally have me craving cheesecake. Yummm...

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.