3.27.2012

Happy is Good Planning & Being Social

I am happy that we were able to go to Meggy's brother in law's birthday party on Saturday night.  I got to meet this silly little face:

Charlie, the calm and forked-tongued Pekingese Pup

I am happy that we got to spend time with Meggy, Jon, Tia, and Chad AND meet lots of new people.  It was nice to be social; even if I wasn't feeling entirely up to par.

"I'm pretty sure that was STARTER FLUID!" -Meggy

I'm happy that my friends all have puppies I can play with to help ease my need for a puppy.  I still can't wait to get my own though.

Introducing Thor the Weenie to Petre the Bunny
I am happy for super productive Sundays.  I did a load of laundry, went grocery shopping, fed and bathed the snake, obtained a birthday gift for Ortie, started making packages for the Fun Bus trip, watered all the plants, and prepared meals for this week.  My Recipe HERE.

Supplies for my health breakfasts.
Healthy grab and go salad lunches for work.
I am happy that I have the main part of my gift bags for the fun bus done!


I am happy for my favorite tea.  I can't tell if I have allergies or am getting a head cold (I am SO tired of being sick this year) so I'm downing the Echnicea tea.

It's amazing!

I'm also happy that my sweet little Tomato plant not only did not die (as they do every year) but also has new blossoms! So weird!


Photobucket


***

So I've started adding my web address and logo to my photos, after reading information on how people just steal pictures without giving any credit.  What do you think about this?  Do you put your info on photos you take yourself to prevent theft or people claiming it as their own without sourcing you?

I'm really interested to hear what you guys think.  :)

6 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, that Pekingese is so funny! He looks like he thinks he's the king of everything! I love your lunch salads, by the way- what a great idea (I hate having to wake up early to put something together). And whoever is going to be on that fun bus with you is super lucky- awesome gift bags :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your fun bus trip looks like it's going to be crazy fun based on what you're putting together!

    So glad you can ease your puppy love with friends' puppies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like fun! Gah, that puppy is the cutest thing! My sister in law has one, and she's the best dog ever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on that tomato plant surviving. We've never been able to keep one alive.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh that bottle of Malibu would make me thrilled!

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.