12.13.2011

Happy List

Photobucket



I am happy... That I get to go see some cars this week to see if I like them.

I am happy... That I test drove some more expensive cars, but didn't like them enough to get into debt over them, so I decided to stick within my price range and just buy something for cash straight up.

I am happy... That I went to Jerremy's birthday party Saturday night, because it was a lot of fun!

Making drinks-so yummy!
Heeeey! :)
I am happy... I finally met Hiro, David's dog.  He's sooooo cute!


I am happy... I decided to participate in the 2011 Review Extravaganza! It's so fun!

I am happy... I have friends who can be silly with me.


I am happy... said silly friends look over and say "We should all be wearing silly hats."


I am happy... Said silly friends in silly hats decide they must be Jackie O and then respond to things all night with "Jackie O would never do such a thing!"


What are you happy about?
Link up!





9 comments:

  1. WHAT?! a new car! thats exciting.

    and is that a ninja turtle hat you're wearing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you've got yourself a fun bunch of friends!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for fun times! (and psst....wrong button and code). :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, to be a young, party-goer again. Sadly, for me, those days are over. But it's all good! Hope you have a terrific week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. New Car? Sounds fun! Looks like your friends are a blast.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have a fun list this week! You made mine, so please do not kill me!!! ;P Sorry I am late to the party, but I have been out most of the day.

    xoxoxoxo,
    RJ

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw, looks like a great time! What kind of car are you looking at?

    ReplyDelete
  8. You seriously do have the best friends! And you're going to be so happy that your car will be paid for!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, my! It looks like you've been having fun lately. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.