Happy List

Sorry this is late guys!
I had to spend last night cleaning out my car at the auto body place.
I'm Happy that I walked away alive and with nothing more than a bruised knee after being in the middle of a 5 car pileup Thursday night. It was scary, but I am so very lucky.
I'm Happy that my insurance was better than I thought it was, because the car is a total loss and they'll actually cut me a check. They're also going to reimburse the tow which cost me $327! For that I'm grateful!
I'm Happy for friends and family who are there to support me and help me out when stuff like this happens. My grandparents and my dad rushed to get me from the accident, Josh picked me up and took me home, my daddy gave a little money to help since the tow wiped all of my food and gas money for the month, and everyone has been so amazing and there for me!
What are you Happy about this week?
Link-Up!
Angie!!!! Bless your heart!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had no idea. Your poor car!!! I am thankful you have such fantastic insurance, and I am even more grateful that you were not hurt. How scary!!! You be careful out there!
ReplyDeleteThanks for hosting fro Mamarazzi.
xoxoxoox,
Ricki Jill
I still can't believe that happened to you. I'm so glad you're not hurt.
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh! SO glad you are OK!
ReplyDeleteGlad you're OK!
ReplyDeleteLinked up to your Happy List. Cars can be like old friends and your Honda is certainly crumpled. Glad you are okay.
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness! I'm glad you're ok!
ReplyDeleteI'm happy you're okay, and that your insurance is being thorough! That stuff is scary. :(
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh- thank god you're okay! It's awesome that you can be thankful for your health and good insurance instead of complaining about a busted up car.
ReplyDeleteOH wow! So glad you are okay! And so sorry your car is gone…have fun looking for a new one!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you're okay and so sorry about your car!
ReplyDelete