First of all, let me say-I just hit 600 Followers!
Welcome to all of you who are new here! I am really happy to have you!
You know what that means right? Giveaway time!
But first...
Welcome to all of you who are new here! I am really happy to have you!
You know what that means right? Giveaway time!
But first...
![]() |
| Image via gamesalute.com |
Many of you have heard me talk about Eaten by Zombies! before, especially back when it was very first being released and I was trying to push the Kickstarter campaign for it. Thanks to all of the support by game lovers, friends, family, and zombie fans-they raised a whopping $47,874 to publish the game and push it through to shelves everywhere.
You may wonder why this is such a big deal to me, and other than the fact that I like zombies and card games, this game was created by one of my closest friends. Max has been my good friend for many years, and it's always been a dream of his to make something like this happen. Watching his life transform as he actually started putting all of this together, then as he started getting the art done by a talented artist he works with, when Mayday Games picked it up for publishing, as it started getting printed and promoted, etc. has been an awesome experience. I am so very proud of him!
| via eatenbyzombiesgame.com |
The first printing of the game sold out all of the copies ordered before they were even fully printed, and this week the second printing hits the shelves in game stores all across the country!
This would make a fantastic Christmas/holiday gift for anyone who enjoys games (I've played, and it's very fun!), anyone who has a thing for zombie movies, or really-anyone at all! It would also make an awesome family gift to give to an entire family because it brings people together and allows everyone to sit down and have a good time together.
| via nerdbloggers.com |
You can find the game in game stores across the country later this week, or you can order it from Mayday Games directly. It's only $25.96, which is an awesome price!
Note: If you buy the game and look in the instruction booklet-you'll see my name! I was an official game tester. Also, if you happen to come across the zombie named Max, that bears a striking resemblence to the following photo, it's because it's based on it and I took that picture! :)
Are you ready for the giveaway?
I am giving one of my readers (yes, it's coming directly from me, this post is NOT sponsored by Mayday Games or Max Holiday) all of the following:
One copy of the game Eaten by Zombies!
Plus the Promotional Cards
and the Rosie the Riveter Die to help count Zombies!
How awesome is that?
To Qualify:
*Must be a US Resident
*You must be a follower to enter.
Not a follower? Don't stress! Just click on the follow button at the top, or to the right!
Giveaway is open until December 31st, 2011 at 11:59PM MST.
Winner will be chosen at random via Rafflecopter and announced on January 3rd, 2012.
I know that wont be in time for Christmas gifts, but at least you'll get to win it and keep it for yourself if you want! :) That or give it as a birthday gift, or anniversary gift-the options are endless!


Wahooo! I gave a copy to a friend for Halloween- would LOVE to introduce my local gaming group to this one. Thanks! :D
ReplyDeleteAnd congrats on the 600 Followers!
My fav card, btw, is the Housewife with the bloody rolling pin. Death by domesticity!
ReplyDeleteawesome my brothers would love this as would my son so count me in. yep you know i stalk you who else am I going to hide behind when the zombies attack.
ReplyDeletePS does FL count as the USa I failed geography you know..lol
I love the one with the girl sitting by the window- creepy!
ReplyDeleteI totally want this game. It sounds like just the kind of thing my friends and I would love!
ReplyDeleteOops, I forgot I was supposed to say which card is my favorite and I'm going with that 2nd one that looks like someone holding a child's hand.
ReplyDeleteHow fun! I want to win. I like image 8; the girl hiding by the window through which the zombies are looking.
ReplyDeleteMy fav is the one with the guy on the boat and the zombie chick behind him
ReplyDeleteteressaoliver at gmail dot com
I love the card (#8) of the ladt hiding in the house and the zombie staring in the window.
ReplyDeleteTypical zombie nosiness!
kim-dan at comcast.net
I love the eye!
ReplyDeletemy fav is the one with the bloody rolling pin
ReplyDeletedollhousecreation(at)gmail(dot)com
TEH DOLL
on form
my fav is #1, rosie the zombie.....i'm a big fan of rosie.
ReplyDelete10750coupons at gmail dot com
I like the Ship Captain with the Zombie lady behind him
ReplyDeletehow exciting!! I really like the third one, with the captain on the ship
ReplyDeletelauren51990 at aol dot com
my fave card is the one where a womanis holding a rolling pin(?) or a bat in a house and in the room behind her there are a bunch of dead zombies! some of the cards are super creepy!
ReplyDeleteannae07 ataol dot com
I like the lady in the blue dress with white apron sitting on floor and Zombies looking in the window.
ReplyDeleteConnie G
CGruning at aol(dot)com
My favorite card is the one with the zombie girl behind the sailor : )
ReplyDeleteI like the card with the eyeball...I have a strange thing for eyes!!
ReplyDeleteI love the one of the eyeball close up!
ReplyDeletelooks like fun aletha.scott1@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteI like image 7 with the housewife!
ReplyDeletematthews.jennifer@gmail.com
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteMy favorite art image is zombies looking through the window at housewife.
ReplyDeletemy fav has to be Rosie!
ReplyDeletemomma2100 @ live dot com
I like the 2 zombies looking in the window at the cowaring woman.
ReplyDeleteI love the Girl by the Window one! Cool...
ReplyDeletemmjohnson555@gmail.com
GFC: Mechele Johnson
I like the one with the zombies looking in the window at a woman in a blue dress.
ReplyDeleteWow! The one of the girl by the window with the zombies outside is really makes you really anxious. . . and hungry! LOL
ReplyDeletejacquelineweissinger@yahoo.com
The zombie and sailor!
ReplyDeletemy favorite is image 2/9 the little girl
ReplyDeleteThank you for hosting this giveaway
Louis
pumuckler {at} gmail {dot} com
My favorite is Image 7 at http://www.eatenbyzombiesgame.com/images/Image-7.jpg!
ReplyDeleteReally like the rolling pin card! I have an unnatural obsession with Zombies. Great giveaway!
ReplyDeleteI like the art with the girl huddle down on the floor next to the window with zombies peering in.
ReplyDeleteI like the crowbar...
ReplyDeletei love image 4 of 9 (the eye). thanks for the chance to win, and the awesome contest!
ReplyDeleteoheeyore at hotmail dot com
I love the girl zombie attacking the boat captain #3 of 9
ReplyDeleteThe housewife with the rolling pin
ReplyDelete