10.21.2011

Rockband, Risk, & Reward.

I Confess...
I only got about 2.5 hours of sleep last night, but it was totally worth it.  It was sooooo much fun.  The Guy came over and we played rockband with the roommate, Doug, and Julie-until the two early birds (Doug first, then Julie) had to go to bed and then the rest of us kept playing until about 1am.


I Confess...
He stayed a while longer, we wont go into details, but I will say I quite enjoyed everything about last night.

I Confess...
I'm honestly feeling much better after a text conversation we had the other day.  I was doing the "girl thing" where I was logically okay with the situation, but then I would over think it and get stuck worrying about things like him dating other girls or him not having feelings for me eventually.  I don't know what did it about that conversation, because it wasn't anything we hadn't already discussed-but something clicked.

I'm honestly okay.  Yes, my hope is that someday it will turn into something more meaningful and long lasting, but for now I'm enjoying what we have.  I see him a few times a week, we talk often throughout the day, and whatever "needs" I have are being met.  There is no need to rush into anything, and if it takes taking it slow or even dating more people (if I can ever figure out how to be a casual dater) to be sure that it's right before taking the next step-then that's what I'll do.

In the meantime I am enjoying spending time with this extremely intelligent and funny conversationalist that I'm dating.  It's rather enjoyable.



I Confess...
I've been pretty much slacking off over at Health Not to Health Nut, and I totally haven't been dieting, exercising or even Hula Hooping.  I'm only a little ashamed of myself.

I Confess...
I also totally slacked off at work this way.  My numbers were below average; which is not so good.  But hey-I did win 3 awards last quarter for my Knowledge Centered Support! The three awards also came with a large bonus, so I'm quite happy.

  • KCS L1 Pioneer Award - For dedication and perseverance in blazing the trail with Knowledge Centered Support and for helping others to realize the vision of KCS across the support organization.
  • KCS Einstein Award - For creative theoretical problem solving skills as the author with the highest number of knowledge base solutions linked by internal engineers for the quarter.
  • KCS Nostradamus Award - For excellence in published knowledge base content as the author with the highest number of links for a solution article for the quarter.
Terrible picture, but here they are.
I Confess...
I'm jealous of people with the new iPhone 4s.  Shawn and I have been playing with Siri for the last couple of days since he got his and it's awesome.  We say "Siri, tell me where I can hide a body."  Siri responds with "I've found 17 cemeteries close by." Or "Siri, what are you wearing?" and you get a response like "Metal, Glass, Silicone... Sexy huh?"  It's just fun.  The talk to text feature is awesome too.  "Siri, text David 'you're a dirty whore.'" Siri says (and pulls it up on the screen) "Texting David 'You're a dirty whore.' would you like to send or cancel?"  "Send."

I Confess...
My top 20 list of hottest male celebrities has totally changed.  I really need to write a new post on that for 2011.  :) 

What do you have that needs confessing today?
Check out Mamarazzi's place to link up!



Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. Rock band is so fun and a huge time suck at our house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Men, so risky but so fun! Have a good weekend lovely!
    XoXo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been totally slacking in multiple areas as well! So you know what I did? I went and bought a 6 month pass to the rec. center. I'm getting back on the health bandwagon and I'm staying on this time! I'm dusting off my hoop and I'm gettin' busy! I'm using FlyLady to get everything else back in order and things will be better. They WILL! I will hold you accountable if you'll do the same for me. *wink wink* *nudge nudge*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I avoid out Wii because it was causing too many late nights--love your blog!
    www.trustychucks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want the new IPhone so bad but I just got the other 4 a few months ago!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I confess that I'm slacking off with eating healthy and exercising.

    ReplyDelete
  7. meh, there is always a fresh start waiting for you on Monday....lol.

    i confess, i am thoroughly enjoying reading about this whole dating thing. casual dating is an art, it takes a lot of "just having fun" and trying not to get attached. it is hard. but fun if you can do it...i am a relationship kind of girl too, but i once took a year to just date and appreciate men and let them appreciate me.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh dear. Siri sounds like too much fun!

    And I'm glad things are going well!

    ReplyDelete
  9. you make the siri sound so cool. i keep trying not to read or hear about it because i just get jealous.

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.