I Confess...
I have no motivation for work today. Everyone is in costume, there are goodies, and my calendar just reminded me that I actually had the day off... Haha-Oh well I guess. :P
I Confess...
I may or may not have been 20 minutes late for work because my makeup took forever to put on. But I look schmexy.
I Confess...
When it's 10:30pm and someone knocks on your door, you kind of think someone is there to kill you.
I Confess...
I opened the door to find the guy I'm dating (I really need a nickname for him or something) standing there completely unexpected. My first surprise was quickly followed by being self conscious because I looked grungy-but he didn't seem to care too much.
I Confess...
I was totally making my hat last minute when he showed up.
I Confess...
It may have been a bigger deal to me that he stopped by just to see me than it was him. He was only there a few minutes, enough to give me a hug and kiss and ask how my day was, and he says "It was nothing. I was in the area." However for me, I've never really had anyone I'm dating go out of their way to just stop by to see how my day was. It's adorable. I am in awe.
I Confess...
I think he's really adorable and today I'm missing him. This is a really weird thing for me to feel-not really used to dating someone and having it be more than a few dates. I'm liking it, don't get me wrong-just adjusting. :) So far, he's pretty great.
I Confess...
I made a cute Halloween layered dip for the work party, and it turned out soooo good. It was easy too. I'll have to post a recipe soon.
I Confess...
I love this dress. Love love love. Though I don't love my face in this pic... haha
What are you confessing today?


I love your makeup too!!! You could just call him GID ("Guy I'm Dating"), no?
ReplyDeleteyou did awesome and look totally schmexy.
ReplyDeleteomg angie you look freaking awesome!! i love love love your costume and oh the makeup is incredible!
ReplyDeleteand that is so sweet. i've always wanted a guy to just show up just to see me. surprises can always be pretty fun.
have a fun weekend! have fun at yo partay!
That is by far the coolest costume I've seen in a while! You look FANTASTIC and the makeup is perfect.
ReplyDeleteThat is really sweet. I would probably have heart failure if someone knocked at my door at 10pm, but what a wonderful surprise.
I love your make-up, too!
ReplyDeleteThat was sweet of him to drop by like that.
That hat is adorable! And yes... that dress is awesome and you look great in it! :) Hope you had a great day!!
ReplyDeleteWow! That is elaborate make up! Maybe you should find out if your BF has a nickname from his friends or fam and use that!
ReplyDeleteGREAT makeup, my dear :D
ReplyDeletegreat makeup
ReplyDeleteI am so happy for you! That dress is FABulous, and your makeup came out so well! I hope your Friday was utterly delightful. :D
ReplyDeleteYou know, it's those small romantic "I was thinking of you" gestures that are by far the best. I confess: I've been secretly hoping that the guy I'm dating will do that, or something similar, but it's just not gonna happen and I need to stop hoping for it. The fact that YOU got treated sweetly like that is way better, anyway, because you deserve it. :)
And I like this mystery guy of yours a little bit more now.
Have a fantastic Halloween!!
That makeup looks awesome! Love your whole outfit! Hope you had a great weekend. That guy sounds pretty special.
ReplyDeleteYou look AMAZING! What an awesome costume! And I think it's totally adorable that he stopped by to say hi. Even if he was "in the area," it takes a lot for a guy to stop what they're doing and think of someone, let alone stop to see that someone. What a guy :)
ReplyDeleteLURVE the facinater and your makeup, gorgeous!!
ReplyDeleteI am so late visiting everyone this week. So sorry, been a little under the weather and I am recovering at my folk's where the internet is so slow! But I really appreciate that you linked up your confessions, so thanks for that!!