11.03.2010

WW: If Things Had Gone That Way...

 It's time again for Mama Kat's Writer's Workshop!
This week's prompts are:

  1. What actors from childhood do you think about? Have you looked up anyone lately?
  2. A post you regret publishing.
  3. If you had made a career out of whatever you were passionate about when you were ten...what would you be doing?
  4. A hair disaster.
  5. Describe a moment when you saw someone hit their breaking point.
If things had gone according to my ten-year-old passions...
I'd be married to Batman:


I'd be a Veterinarian...


I'd be rich and a size 2...

And I'd have a ton of novels published.


Who am I kidding?
With the exception of the veterinarian thing, I STILL want all this.


Batman and I would make pretty babies...


Just sayin'!

Head on over and link up!


20 comments:

  1. what?? you'll marry batman! didn't you notice i'm baby batman??..anyway,,got something for you miss angie..here claim it..
    http://beanizersinstincts.blogspot.com/2010/11/am-i-lovely.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. beanizer - Thank you, you're such a sweetie! I tried commenting on your blog, but it isn't letting me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh would those babies have bat ears? Or that cool bat logo thing on their chest?

    I still want all those things too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool entry! Love it!

    Which batman would you marry?

    If you have time, do drop by:

    My Entry

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute post.

    Stopping by from Writer's Workshop. Here's mine: http://zemeks.blogspot.com/2010/11/time-i-feared-for-gerards-safety.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your blog!!!
    This was the cutest post ever! I am now your newest follower!
    Thanks for stopping by Cat Chat and hope you will return! Oh and if I had married who I loved at 10 yrs old I would be married to Mickey Dolenz from The Monkees or John Lennon lol
    Cat Chat http://opcatchat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha! I'd be married to Erik Estrada. (hunky Latino star of ChiPs)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmmm, I think if I could just be rich and a size 2, that would be enough. You can have Batman. I'm generous like that.

    But, only because I'll take Superman. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Soooo... which Batman? Adam West? Naw.
    All that *BANG!* and *POW!* in the bedroom might get distracting.

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL! I agree you and Batman would make pretty babies.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute post! I'd love the rich, size 2, and famous author ... Batman, not so much.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hahaha.. I love it!! I want all those things too, minus the vetenarian part.. Except I think I'm married to Batman already.. (According to my husband, who informed me early on in our relationship that he's Batman - lol.. Long story.. He's not as strange as that makes him sound..)
    Stopped over from Mama Kat's.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for all the comments! I'd totally take old school Michael Keaton Batman, but Yowza, the new Christian Bale batman is SEXY! Too bad he's such a D-bag in real life! Haha!

    Travel and Dive girl - 7 is better, I agree.

    Jen- Thanks!

    JustMom420zoaks - OMG! That was SOOOOO funny, you really made me laugh!

    Shell - You can have Superman! =)

    Caren - Thanks for folling, I'm so glad you liked it!

    Kathy - Hey he was pretty hunky...


    Erin - hahahahahaha! I hope not...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yeah I'd want all those things minus the vet job. I clean up enough poop with two under two. Fun post!

    ReplyDelete
  15. ...that is such a cute post Miss Angie... i liked the whole thing and batman would love you to be his next catwoman...lol...!!!:D

    P.S. thanks for stopping-by again on my blog... very highly appreciated!!!;)

    Take care!

    >Kelvin

    ReplyDelete
  16. I think being a veterinarian, a rich woman who is a size 2 and becoming a novelist, would make a marriage between you and Batman extremely difficult.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Batbabies...I think you're on to something.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Haha! Great post. I'd be married to the Italian guy down the street, and I'd be a nurse and a famous author. Guess I'll keep working toward the famous author thing...but the husband is far from Italian and I have no desire to be a nurse!

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.