Hi Ladies!
I know it's Friday and time for letters, but I have to admit-there's only one I can think to write and I don't have the emotional energy to do it right now... Maybe next week I'll share it with you, but right now I feel so emotionally exhausted by it-I can't put it down in print.
Instead, I'd like to stay upbeat-because I feel lighter when I write an upbeat post.
My #ArtSwap piece came today!
I didn't know the guy in charge would be sending me a piece!
How exciting!
It's called "Hiding" and its by David Pringle
(sorry about the flash on this!)
What do you think?
I hope the person who gets mine likes it.
***
On another note, 2 more followers and I am hosting a giveaway.
I know one thing will be a homemade beanie.
Want a sneak peak?
This is the beautiful Ashlee, my friend, sporting one of my hand made beanies. It's an extra soft, extra blue one. Love it! :) You could win one of your own in one or many colors! I'll open up the giveaway after I get my 200th follower. :)


What a very pretty beanie.
ReplyDeleteI hope your "troubles" even out soon. I use that word because everything else doesn't quite fit as well as "crapstorm my life has become" and I'm trying to be more positive.
M