11.14.2010

Sunday Citar: Hiccups

This is a little different for Sunday Citar.
Instead of a quote, I'm posting a conversation I overheard the other day between my best friend and her teenage niece (which I completely adore in every way!)

C: Kristi I think there's something wrong with my heart!
Kristi: (worried) What?  What's going on?!?
C: I can't stop hiccuping!
Kristi: Ok, but what's wrong with your heart?
C: Don't hiccups come from your heart?
Kristi: ...

From left to right: C, Kristi, and Me!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing the conversation. It was priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How precious is that??!!! When we are just discovering the world, are youthful thoughts of where and how things function are are truly innocent.. Thanks for sharing..HHL

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute! i love capturing these every day conversations. thanks for sharing and thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.