11.03.2010

Do you NaNoWriMo?


Who's doing NaNoWriMo this year?

I'm going to attempt to squeeze it in between my long hours and daily responsibilities, but I see it gets a lot of flac about writing crappy novels?  What do you all think? Yay or Nay?

IF you do, add me over there too! My username is agofish.

3 comments:

  1. I'm not officially doing it, though, I have been writing like crazy. I just started a bit early so I feel like I'm cheating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I NaNo! And I am so terribly behind, it's almost tragic haha. Last year at this point I was full steam ahead, 5k consistent over the word counts. Right now, I'm roughly 1452 behind and not catching up.

    While I do understand people saying it just cranks out crappy novels, I think the point is that you're writing...I mean, great novels aren't just born, right? Those take time, practice, editing...so this is just step one :)

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. DO IT.

    SilverNeurotic, I also started a bit early. I'm just not including that stuff in my word count. I don't know how it's all going to work out in the end, as this is my first time NaNo-ing. We'll see.

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.