Dear Readers,
I'm up to 195 followers! Can you believe it? I'm shocked, and amazed, by each and every last one of you. 5 more followers and it's time for a giveaway, good thing I've been toying with ideas in my head... I'm thinking homemade, and custom... What do you think? Homemade beanie in the color of your choosing, Personalized Christmas Ornament (my family has been making them for years, they're great!), etc... Good old cold weather/holiday goodie box. I can't wait!
Thank you for all that you do!
P.S. I know this is a day late! Sorry!
I'm up to 195 followers! Can you believe it? I'm shocked, and amazed, by each and every last one of you. 5 more followers and it's time for a giveaway, good thing I've been toying with ideas in my head... I'm thinking homemade, and custom... What do you think? Homemade beanie in the color of your choosing, Personalized Christmas Ornament (my family has been making them for years, they're great!), etc... Good old cold weather/holiday goodie box. I can't wait!
Thank you for all that you do!
P.S. I know this is a day late! Sorry!
Dear Random Lady at Work,
Talking on your cell phone in the stall next to me = gross! Why would you think this is ok in a public restroom? Ew.
Seriously, hold it or hang up!
Dear Friend,
Yes. I have been avoiding you. Not sure if you noticed, with your new found busy life-but I have. You were just so negative the last time we hung out, and my life already has so much going on that I'm not sure I can handle the new negative you. It hurts, and I feel like a bad friend since I know you're going through a hard time, I just can't handle the venom you were spitting out... I do miss you, so I hope it gets better... I don't want to have to avoid you forever.
I still love you.
Dear Aunt Jenny,
SUPER CONGRATS ON THE COMING BABY! You make such cute little ones, and an April baby like me is AWESOME! I can't wait!
Can't wait to see you at Christmas!
Dear Roommate,
When I come home and say "My 'I'm thankful for' today was you!" Don't ask me "Why?" in that "I hate myself tone. You are one of the best parts of my life, a best friend, and you constantly amaze me.
Love you always.
Dear Magic Vagina,
You are so fascinating. I mean I know you're amazing, but what is it that brings them all back after a certain amount of time. Someone should study you! Or not...
It would be weird having someone look at you in a clinical trial. I think I'll pass.
Dear Ortie, Matt, Alicia, Jimmy, Tonya, Curtis, Thayn, Ken, Tyrel -and all other Military (both Active and Veteran)
I am so grateful for you all, and all of the things you gave up while serving out country. I hope one day you can all have desk jobs and not have to risk your life out on a battlefield. I hope one day there will be no more need for war.
Blessings to you all!
Thanks!
ReplyDeleteInspiring as always :)
ReplyDeleteFantastic letters!
ReplyDeleteI know cell phones make life a little easier some times but the bathroom? Well eeeewwww....
ReplyDelete"uummm what's that noise?!?"
M
Dear Magic Vagina???? That was one interesting letter. Sounds like you've got it going on girl. Good for you... I think;-)
ReplyDelete