8.31.2009

Other Drivers Can Really Suck

Is it totally horrible that driving gives me semi-homicidal tendencies? Not only because someone is going SUPER slow in the fast lane (which happened today) but also for trivial things like stupid flowery licence plate covers (the same car that was going too slow in the fast lane). Is it bad that I feel bad for cars because they have completely lame owners?

Sometimes I see this white and pepto-pink bug. The other day, as I was turning out of Maverick (with my buddy Josh) I saw it, and I turned to him and said "Is it terrible that I want to hit that car just to put it out of it's misery?" To which he replied "Not at all. It's so ugly."

Also, I the other day with Matt we saw a black bug with red trim. That wasn't so bad, until you saw what was written in red across the entire black window. It said "Rich Bitch." Some stupid girl who probably bought the car with her daddy's money, actually put "Rich Bitch" on her car. It really screamed "Just key me."

I think personalized license plates are kind of silly too.

To be completely clear here, I would never do such things for real. However, that doesn't stop the urge because it's completely ridiculous.

Also, if anyone who reads this has any of these things... These are my personal opinions, and I love you all, even if I don't like your choices... Hehe.

But really, what do you all think?

P.S. Here's an ugly car for you to laugh at.


2 comments:

  1. Whenever I have a tailgater on the freeway, I always feel the urge to slam on my brakes. Since I'm a speed demon and always go at least 15 miles over the speed limit, I feel justified.

    (It never lets me post under my LiveJournal for some reason . . .)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rich Bitch? That's so stupid I don't even know what to say...

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.