8.28.2009

Productive Distractions

So I've been keeping myself as busy as possible because I haven't wanted to be alone with my thoughts. That being said, it's been super productive. I made a whole bunch of invitations for my sister's bridal shower (and spent WAY too much money at the Hobby Lobby) and here are pictures of what I've done!

Her colors are black, white, purple and red, so the pink and green flowers are a bit out of place, but they're pretty!

I have an inexplicable love for polka dots (but my sister doesn't) and bows. So I combined them here.

The buttons are extremely cute! They're purple too so I'm thinking Shayla will like them.

These just have stickers or plain designs on them, but they're cute.

One of the coolest things I found for these were little silver rings that I could stick on there. So these ones all have the little silver rings!

The best part? Everyone one is unique and different, because I hand made them all! I love it! I wish I could find a market for my homemade cards. I'd sell them to people. :) I'm making some Christmas cards right now too, so I'll put pics of them up when I have some more finished.

1 comment:

  1. Those are so dang cute and your sister should be super excited!!

    By the way, thanks for pointing out you all aren't mind readers! I updated my post!!

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.