Hey, remember a few months back when I had a whole breakthrough about my glasses that I got from Firmoo? I mean, my whole life I'd just chosen the basic metal frames (like this first pair I got from them) and I thought I was perfectly happy with them. Until I broke the mold and ordered those big-framed black glasses and found I was in love.
So when Firmoo contacted me again this time to do a new Summertime review, I decided I wanted to get a little weirder with my choice. You only live once right? I'm working to embrace my weirdness, so I picked the biggest frames and a funky pattern (hello, they're half turquoise half tortoise) and dove right in.
The pair I ordered were #F1009 and they very conveniently arrived just before my birthday, so I was able to debut my new look at my party with my friends and family. I received so many fun compliments on them that evening, and I've been wearing them ever since! They're big, and they're bold, and they definitely make me feel like I'm embracing my inner weirdness-I love them so!
So here's to our inner weirdness! I'll raise a glass to that! And you? Snag yourself a cool new pair of glasses from Firmoo. You can keep up with the hottest new frames on their New Arrivals page, or get a good discount from their 15% off page!





I am IN LOVE with these frames! And they look amazing on you!
ReplyDeleteThese are super cute!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much! They are so much fun!
ReplyDeleteThey are super cute! Not sure If I could pull them off, but you do an excellent job!
ReplyDeleteThank you :)
ReplyDeleteThey are super cute and look so great on you!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute and love the funky frames! I've heard a lot of good things about Firmoo lately! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much!
ReplyDeleteThank you! I have loved every pair of glasses I've gotten from them.
ReplyDeleteAdorable! I love the pattern/color combo.
ReplyDeleteThose those frames! The color on the bottom really brings out your eyes! =)
ReplyDeleteI think I read that last post you did on the glasses. I am about to order some, but I've been hesitant to order glasses online. However, after you posted this I will definitely order from them. It's great that they are so affordable. I can order a couple enough to have different colors and styles on hand as the occasion calls for. You look great in the pair you are pictured with. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteThose are so fun! Good on you for changing it up! I need to get a little more creative with my choices.
ReplyDeleteThose were actually one pair that I was contemplating when I got some a few months ago - I think they're so fun!
ReplyDeleteSO pretty <3 I love them! Inner weirdness is an essential :)
ReplyDeleteThese are super funky, but SO fun! And you're right--you only live once, so what's the point in not trying?! :)
ReplyDeleteLove inner weirdness ;) I LOVE those frames!! Adorable -- can't wait to check out the site!
ReplyDeleteI love those glasses. I would wear those myself.
ReplyDeleteI'm loving these on you. You inspire me to want to try some more funky styles. I definitely want to get at least a couple of more pairs of glasses to switch between. And I LOVE Firmoo!
ReplyDeleteIt's fun to have a few pairs! I'm loving having two or three to switch between.
ReplyDeleteThank you! I'll bet they'd look fantastic on you. :)
ReplyDeleteThank you! Inner weirdness is the best.
ReplyDeleteSo so so true. Life is too short to be worried about being or looking weird.
ReplyDeleteVery right!
ReplyDeleteThey're so cute, and I'm loving how big they are.
ReplyDeleteThank you, and you should definitely get at least one funky pair. I'll bet you'll love them.
ReplyDeleteVery true! They're less expensive than buying glasses from your optometrist and they're just as nice!
ReplyDeleteThank you! It's my favorite color. :)
ReplyDelete