5.08.2015

Books 'n' Blogger Recap (+ Mug O'Comfort Recap)

Hello friends!  I'm in Canada now, but I wanted to share my latest Chaotic Goddess Swap participation.  We just hosted our wildly successful Books 'n' Bloggers Swap-and I was matched up with the amazing Jessica from Writing Pearls.  Guess what?  She's a real life writer!  I'm so excited to know her-and she's already inspiring me to go on and start writing more-which I've wanted to do since I was a child.

Jessica was also extremely patient as the Universe seemed stacked against me sending her a package. I went to package it up and send it and found that one of the books I'd bought used had whole pages whited out (UGH-That makes me livid that someone would do that to a book) and that I'd forgotten to actually place the order on the third book I was sending.  So I got on Amazon and had an order shipped directly to her, but it was lost/damaged in transit so they refunded me and made me start all over!  Then somehow she ended up with duplicates.  See what I sent her HERE.


She sent me All the Light We Cannot See and This Whole Golden World which were both on my wish list, Just Pru, and also a book of her own poetry-how cool is that?  The extras she added were so sweet too.  A soft blanket, some dark chocolate, sesame sticks for healthy snacking, some Mary Kay, and a little plant pod for when I get a house.  She's such a great bloggy friend!


As for Mug O'Comfort... I'm going to start by saying I got totally caught up in school, work, house hunting, etc. and completely forgot to post this recap.  I feel bad, because I was paired with Stephanie of In Her Wonderland and she is AMAZING-so here's what she sent me!  See what I sent her HERE.


I love this mug.  When you poor hot coffee in it the face changes to awake!  She also sent some Tea, a cute necklace, some toys for Emma (who loved those fishes), and the book The Diviners which was on my wish list!  Thanks so much Stephanie!  Sorry this took me forever...



10 comments:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.