2.24.2015

Photos: 2015 Oregon Trip Part 2

The weekends of my trips to Oregon are the best.  Mr. Bingo has Saturday and Sunday off so we get to go out on adventures.  We got up and had pancakes, and then we hit the road in my little rental car and headed south.  The first place we stopped was Port Orford where we headed right out to the dock and took some photos of my one true love-the Pacific Ocean.

Port Orford, OR
Port Orford, OR
Port Orford, OR
Port Orford, OR
Port Orford, OR
Port Orford, OR
Port Orford, OR

There were all of these cool old boats docked there, and an adorable little restaurant next to them.


Griffs on the Pier, Port Orford OR
Port Orford, OR
Port Orford OR
Port Orford, OR

And look at this handsome fella-he's so patient with me and all of my photo taking.

Mr. Bingo in Port Orford, OR

After Port Orford we headed down the road looking for some hiking and enjoying the scenic route.  We found a trail, but were warned it was really long and I really wanted to be closer to the ocean and not just back in the forest.  So we hiked for a minute and then turned around and went back to find something else.  We found a cute little path out to Arizona Beach.

2015 Oregon Trip: Part 2
2015 Oregon Trip: Part 2
Arizona Beach, OR
Arizona Beach, OR
Arizona Beach, OR
Arizona Beach, OR

After that we decided that we were definitely hungry and we headed back into Port Orford and stopped at a great little restaurant called The Crazy Norwegian which had a 100% rating on Urbanspoon.  It was really good, and if you're ever that way you should eat there.  After that we headed up to Cape Blanco.  I went to Cape Blanco a few years ago with Josh and Kristina and we had such a great time that I wanted to take Mr. Bingo there.  He'd been by there last year, but hadn't gone in the lighthouse so we thought we'd take the tour... But it was closed and the wind was crazy.

Cape Blanco, OR
Mr. Bingo at Cape Blanco, OR
Mr. Bingo at Cape Blanco OR
Mr. Bingo at Cape Blanco, OR

Then we drove through the campground where I'd stayed all those years ago and went down to the beach where Josh and Kristina and I had so much fun at before.  It was still just as beautiful, and also windy.

Cape Blanco, OR
Cape Blanco, OR
Cape Blanco, OR
Cape Blanco, OR
Cape Blanco, OR
Cape Blanco, ORCape Blanco, OR
Cape Blanco, OR

22 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, what beautiful scenery!! I love these photos. Makes me want to go on a weekend getaway! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so amazing. The Oregon coast is just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOW BEAUTIFUL!!! I've only been to the OR coast once but I loved it and wish I could go back soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What stunning photos! It looks like you had a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have friends that recently moved to OR. From what I hear (and now see) its BEAUTIFUL. Its on my long list of places to see. Your photos are so great!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning pictures. I mean they are crazy beautiful. I have never been there and it makes me want to go! I can't wait until I move to the west coast so I can visit everything. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The west coast is amazing, I wish I lived there! Thank you for visiting, I'm glad you like the photos. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh, what part did they move to? I LOVE Oregon. So much.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you, I really did. It's kind of a bummer to be back in Salt Lake City! lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm going to Oregon this fall and these pictures make me so excited for the trip! I love the coast so much.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Portland - which is such a cute city it seems!! Need to visit them!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ahhh, so lovely! The West Coast- specifically PNW- really does have something special about it. Glad you had a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those are beautiful photos. WOW. My daughter is headed to Portland in March, hopefully it is also beautiful.

    http://csuhpat1.blogspot.com/2015/02/quirky-welcome-to-music-shop.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. I absolutely love the photos! The weather was absolutely wonderful :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. One of my best friends is having a wedding, so I'm going for that. She's in Gladstone. But I'll also hopefully be able to take a week off and spend it up there with her and other friends just doing whatever. Lots of time at the ocean, and seeing waterfalls, I expect.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm sure it will be, plus there is so much to do in Portland!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful! I am so glad you got to have lot of fun and quality time with Mr. Bingo!

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.