2.11.2015

January Books 'n' Bloggers Swap Reveal

January Books 'n' Bloggers Swap Reveal

Hey loves! I wanted to share with you an amazing swap package I just received as part of the Books 'n' Bloggers swap we host over at Chaotic Goddess Swaps.  I was partnered with Lisa of Books in the Burbs, and this girl is awesome.  Not only does she regularly write about books and book-related goodness, she sends a mean swap package, just look at this!

January Books 'n' Bloggers Swap Reveal

Not only did she send me four books and some book related goodness, but she also sent me an eBook before my package arrived to make sure I had something to hold me over until the box showed up on the doorstep.  She sent me the eBook Eleanor and Park from my wishlist.  So much fun.

Book #1: A book from my wish list.  Me Before You by Jojo Moyes.

Me Before You by Jojo MoyesBooks 'n' Bloggers Swap

Book #2: A book she loved. The Lace Reader by Brunonia Barry.


The Lace Reader by Brunonia BarryJanuary Books 'n' Bloggers Swap Reveal

Book #3: A book she hasn't read, but wants to.  The Paris Winter by Imogen Robertson.

The Paris Winter by Imogen RobertsonJanuary Books 'n' Bloggers Swap Reveal


Her Dark Curiosity by Megan ShepherdJanuary Books 'n' Bloggers Swap Reveal

Here are the cute goodies she sent:

January Books 'n' Bloggers Swap Reveal

Thanks Lisa, you are AMAZING!  I loved this package so very much.  If you want to see what I sent her, go HERE.



Your Ad Here

8 comments:

  1. Awww. I'm so glad you loved your package! I had so much fun with this swap and enjoyed getting to know you!! Enjoy the books and goodies!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow....you really hit the jackpot!! Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! What a great swap package -- those books all sound great :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great box! Those scented page markers are too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They really are! Lisa was an awesome swapper.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is a great package, I finished the Me Before You before I even posted this! lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really did, you're fantastic, and I finished Me Before You in like 3 hours... and I cried so hard.

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.