Today I'm happy to share a cute little shop with you called Beloved Bijou. There you can find lovely handmade jewelry in all sorts of fun and unique designs. I mean just look at what she has to offer here-and click on the photo for the listing! Everything looks a little vintage, I love it!
All of these lovely items are handmade in New Mexico, and aren't they lovely? She sent me this gorgeous Antiqued Brass Strawberry Bow Locket to try out and I just loved it! It was absolutely lovely, and even though I was a bit rough on it and managed to break it, she offered to fix it entirely for free if I sent it back to her. She guarantees all of her work-even if it's not a design flaw-and I love that in a shop!
Myria is offering one lucky reader a necklace of their choice (up to $50 value) from her shop!
Giveaway is open from 12/9/14 to 12AM on 12/16/14 and is open to USA only.
Enterring the Rafflecopter below agrees to all terms and conditions within.







Yay! I'm super excited to work with you and to give one of your lucky readers the prize of their choice <3
ReplyDeletehttp://belovedbijou.storenvy.com/products/9470353-carved-stone-rose-3-strand-necklace
ReplyDeleteAt first I was bummed because her stuff is so cute but I'm crazy allergic to most base metals. But that falling star necklace... made me absolutely squee with delight. I LOVE stars.
ReplyDeleteI really like the Art Nouveau Angel Bib Necklace. All of her stuff is gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteBecause I'm a cupcake fanatic, I think I'd go with the long pastel cupcake necklace. Or possibly the bronze Hello Kitty necklace for a good friend.
ReplyDeleteI gave up sugar, but that doesn't mean I don't love the stuff. I would wear that cupcake necklace proudly! Is it scratch 'n sniff?
ReplyDeleteI just love the vintage foil opal necklace.
ReplyDeleteI love love the Falling Star Beaded Necklace
ReplyDeleteI'd really love the Falling Star Beaded Necklace :) And that's mainly because I'm not too much into big, chuncky statement necklaces but they're still all beautiful.
ReplyDeleteI would love to get the Blessed Mother Antiqued Brass Charm Necklace.
ReplyDeleteI see several juicy choices. One that pops out is the Deery Lou.
ReplyDeleteI'm in love with the strawberry brass lockets its too cute
ReplyDeleteI would love either of the Keepsake Bottle Necklaces!
ReplyDelete