12.05.2014

Holiday Hot List: Handmade Gifts for Animal Lovers

  1. Deer Painting from In Amelia Art
  2. Clay Cat Stocking Ornament from Ryan Conner's Original Cat Folk Art
  3. Pig Watercolor Painting from Water in My Paint
  4. Throw Pillow Featuring an Adorable Dachshund from Blue Giraffe Art
  5. Labrador Retriever Wooden Art Sign from Going Places 2
  6. Cat and Yarn Stemless Wine Glasses from Mary Elizabeth Arts
  7. Vintage Camper Birdhouse from Strictly for the Birds
  8. Smiling Day of the Dead Pit Bull Necklace from Pretty in Ink
  9. Hedgehogs in Love Painted Mug from Le Gris Lapin
  10. Silver Fox Earrings from Black Rabbit Studio
  11. Vintage Bambi Oval Pendant from FMJ Creation
  12. Penny Bunny Coin Purse from Pitchitude by Tamara Kraft
  13. Cat Life Brooch/Pin from The Tiny Hobo
  14. Purple Paw Print Scrabble Tile Charm from WiReD Boutique
Are you an animal lover? Which item is your favorite?


6 comments:

  1. Oh, don't be sad - I didn't mean for it to come off as such. I'm so filled with joy, peace, and happiness that there is nothing that could top that. :) I have wonderful friends and family who are there for me in so many ways.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so in love with the day of the dead necklace. The fox earrings are adorable too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh...those are lovely! The shoes and the Wanderlust poster are really catching my "wants" right now. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. If that vintage animal camper was sized for cats instead of birds, I'd have to but it right now (even though we don't have cats yet). As it is, I'm getting one of those kitty ornaments. Too, too cute!

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.