Over at Chaotic Goddess Swaps we just hosted our 2nd Mug O'Comfort Swap, and this time I was pared with the absolutely gorgeous and hilarious Nina from The Grand Adventures of Me. I had so much fun shopping for her, and even more fun receiving her package! Look at the cute mug she made me-accurate right? Love it. Also, this coffee smells fab and I can't wait to try this Chocolate Chai! YUM! Thanks Nina!
If you want to see what I got her, go HERE. Also, you have to see this cute picture of her holding the mug I sent-she's just too freaking pretty. You should also follow her blog, she's really hilarious!
***
I also got my lovely Foodie Penpals package from Samantha over at The Faithful Runner. She sent so many good things... I told her how much I love Pineapple and she took the time to dry some for me! It's such a challenge to find Pineapple that is dried and no sugared, and this was so perfect! I'm going to borrow my mom's dehydrator to tray and make some more. The rest was amazing too, thanks Samy!
If you're looking for a fun fitness blog to follow, follow Samantha! She's always offering great tips, and look how pretty she is!


No comments:
Post a Comment