Somehow all of the posts I found this week for The Weekly Round-Up (big shout-out to my co-host Aubrey) had some sort of inspirational message about being yourself-whatever that may be! I'm happy to share these with you, and hope you'll find some inspiration in them as well, because honey-you're perfect.
♥ As a wannabe artist I love watching other artists and hearing about their process. I'm always inspired by Ashlie Blake and her transformations, and I love seeing her venturing off into new areas where she feels challenged and also more fulfilled-the new work is different, but oh so beautiful and unique!
♥ Patricia from Patricia Alexandra Creative started a new series of Creatsperation where she features artists who inspire her. I love this idea, and I love even more that she started with herself, and learned valuable lessons about how worthy she is of spending time on. It's beautiful and fantastic!
♥ Erin at Living in Yellow wrote a post about why she didn't attend college and how she feels about that now and I think it's great. College is a great thing, but not the thing for everyone. It's nice to see another perspective, especially from someone who is so successful and happy-a reminder that you can do anything.
♥ Liz from Fitness Blondie wrote a great post about how exercise changed her life, and it wasn't even all about her body and looks. There were great points on her confidence and self view.
♥ Ashley from The Shine Project wrote a letter to a contestant on The Bachelor called Dear Nikki (and to every other woman in a crappy relationship). While I don't watch the show, this was an amazing read anyway! I have been right there too-and I think we all need to keep these things in mind.
Share your favorite reads this week!
The point of The Weekly Round-Up is to focus on other people instead of just another post about ourselves. It's to build better community, share insight into what we love to read, and hopefully introduce you to a new blogger you'll love and adore! Wanna play along? Write a post with links to your favorite blog posts from others throughout the week, put the button in it, and link up with us on Sundays!
♥ ♥ ♥
Happy Birthday Mr. Bingo
I also want to take a minute to say a big Happy Birthday to Mr. Bingo today. He's been important in my life for many reasons, some aren't always clear-but they're still there, and I am glad to know him. If you missed our adventures together last week check them out: Eel Lake, Umpqua Lighthouse; Cape Arago, & Bandon.






No comments:
Post a Comment