Hey everyone! I'm on my way back from Oregon today, and wanted to ask you if you use Amazon Prime? I signed up for it last year and I'm HOOKED! Not only do they have their own instant streaming movies and TV shows where I can find things that I couldn't find previously on other streaming (ahem, Veronica Mars!) but the free shipping has been the biggest thing I've used!
Amazon makes it so easy to order just about anything you need at reasonable prices, and the free 2 day shipping is a godsend if you're a big online shopper. Also, the fact that you can update to overnight shipping for only a few dollars is amazing-I even got special Saturday only delivery for my camera (since I didn't want to leave a big ticket item sitting on my porch all day) and it was still really inexpensive which was amazing! I would highly recommend it! Other reasons? Well Amazon's support has always been totally spectacular. Each time I've had to work with them (through no fault of theirs) they've quickly resolve any issues and made it feel like a breeze!
Did you know it's even cheaper if you are a student? If you have a .edu email address you can sign up for a student rate Prime account that you can keep that pricing for 4 years! They also offer 30 day trials whether you're a student or not, so if you want to give this a try without any commitment yet (though I'm sure you'll sign up for real after, I loved it!) you can do so by going HERE.
No comments:
Post a Comment