I went a little swap crazy this month... Joined the Cara Box (see what I received here) swap at Wifessionals, the Hellobox swap at Pink on the Cheek, the Music Mixup (the mix CD I received) over at The K.O. Story, and the Covert Robin swap over at Imagine Gnats. To be honest-I loved them all and will do them again. Luckily they were all inexpensive-Cara Box has a $15 max, Hellobox a $10 max, and the other two were *basically* free other than shipping. They just took time to put together-but it was fun time! +Happy
I Confess...
We have a swap/giveaway being announced at Chaotic Goddess Swaps on the 1st! Keep an eye out! +Happy
I Confess...
The DNS issues with my blog made me crazy this week. I seriously considered quitting the internet for a minute... It should be resolved now and hopefully my blog is actually loading for everyone today! -Crappy
I Confess...
The nailpolish addiciton continues... I went into Walgreens for razors and tampons and ended up with three new Essies... I bought Set in Stones, Stroke of Brilliance, and Millionails (because Baxtron Life recommended it!) Seriously! LOL, then I went home and used Millionails with Color Club Psychadelic Scene with Daisey Does It on top. +Happy
I went walking with Rocky and the pups twice this week. They were both nice long walks (trying to fit in physical activity wherever I can!) except yesterday he made me eat half an eclair It was still in my WW points so it was ok! It was also the best eclair ever, and I don't even like eclairs normally. +Happy
I Confess...
I need to learn how to be a better player. I'm not good at dating multiple people... Even when they are... lol -Crappy
I Confess...
I'm pretty sure I'm planning a trip to go to Oregon and see Mr.Bingo again. I need a vacation and it might be fun! I'm just having a hard time parting with the money for the plane ticket lol. Who knows why, I sure has hell haven't been having a hard time parting with money in stores lately! In my defense, I went into TJ Max looking for designer nail polish and found these amazing teal kitty moccs from Minetonka Moccasins that I've been drooling over for months. Half the price that they are on the internet! I'm so in love! Now I'm addicted to finding deals I love. I may also have replaced eating with shopping lol. +Happy
I Confess...
Tess burned herself again. I don't know how she does it when I'm always monitoring the temperature. It wasn't as bad this time, so I've just been bathing/soaking her more often and putting the left over thermal cream on her belly from last time. -Crappy
Hope you have a fantastic weekend, and don't forget to enter the three giveaways I have running now!







Loved reading your confessions! If you ever figure out how to go to TJ Maxx for one thing and NOT walk out with a cart full, let me know!
ReplyDeleteThat is so awesome that you were able to participate in all of those swaps! I definitely wouldn't mind getting better hours at work so I could join in on more :D I can't wait to hear what you have planned for the 1st! Yay!
ReplyDeleteI am seriously loving nail polish too right now. I have these stupid ass fake nails on right now that I need to get taken off so I can start doing my nails again. I don't even know why I let my bff talk me in to getting them. Ugh.
Tess is so pretty! I've always wanted a snake!!
I've also been wanting a pair of Minetonka Moccasins for a long time!! So jealous ;)
Those new Essie colors are gorgeous. Nail polish is actually on my list for shopping tomorrow. I have a feeling I'm going to get myself in trouble :o)
ReplyDeleteI hope Tess is feeling better soon. She really is gorgeous.
very pretty!!
ReplyDeleteawesome that you were able to be a part of all those swaps!
Love the moccasin color too!
stopped by for the link-up.
have a fabulous weekend! :)
I confess I didn't read this post I just looked at the pictures reading seems so hard this morning my eyes just don't want to focus and the pictures are easier on the eyes so I looked at pictures over reading.........now I like that yellow nail polish and the green shoes yes like them too.......
ReplyDeleteStopping by from the Nail Files linkup! I don't know that I would be brave enough to wear yellow on anything but my toes, so kudos to you! It looks great!
ReplyDeleteSending you sunshine,
RACHAEL
http://thegrowingtreeblog.blogspot.com
taking care of a snake seems like it would be a lot of work...
ReplyDeletehehe swap crazy glad to know i'm not the only one that does that. i get your frustration with the interweb it is so nerve racking when things get messed up. glad all is well now wish you you and your family a Happy Easter
ReplyDeletepretty nails! hope you've had a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteI am SO envious that you found those Minnetonkas at TJ Maxx! I love their shoes but begrudge paying full price for them.
ReplyDeleteSarah
www.glitterinthequarter.com
Seriously though, Walgreens is quite addictive. Is it sad that they all know me and that store is actually one of my favorites? Um, plus Essie totally rocks!
ReplyDelete*Thanks for stopping by my blog. :-)
Nail polish junky! =p I'm just kidding, sort of. I think you should get out of town and visit Oregon...or South Carolina =)
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining the Friday Confessional party! Sorry that I'm visiting so late.