3.28.2013

The Carabox Swap

Since we weren't hosting any swaps over at Chaotic Goddess Swaps this month-I think I went a little crazy with joining other people's swaps.  I decided to try four new swaps I'd never done before, and one of them (my new favorite) was the Carabox swap! (I'll report on the other three later!)

The Carabox swap is a monthly swap hosted by Wifessionals, and it's brilliant.  You are matched up with someone new every month (unless you opt out) and there is a new and fun theme to do each month.  You must fill a box with at least 5 items that all fit the chosen theme, and you must keep the spending under $15-which makes this a fun little challenge!  You also send to someone different than who sends to you!


This month's theme was names-and you had to fill a box full of things starting with the first letter of your partner's name.  I was sending to Amy from A Glimpse of the Gouglers-and it was harder than I thought it would be to find inexpensive items starting with the letter A, but it was fun!   I received from Anissa from The Beauty Phanatic and she did a wonderfully fantastic job with the box-it helps that she lives in Alaska!  She even wrapped it all pretty.  Thanks Anissa, I love it all!


Included: A Little Princes // Painted Letter A // Easter Egg A // Almond Joy // Mudpack Masks  // StAsh Tea // Alsaskan Chocolate // Alaska Mug // Apple scented candle // Alaska Postcards

Go see all the fun A stuff I got Amy HERE.
And you should check both of these girls out-I seriously clicked with them both! LOVE it!
Also, Sign-Ups for next month are posted in the recap post HERE!


9 comments:

  1. What a fun box! I really want to sign up to participate in the Carabox swap program, but I'm afraid of over-obligating myself. :/
    I love the different themes, though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so cool! I had no idea there were sites that helped do box exchanges, I kind of figured bloggers just found each other on their own! That's really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just did my first Cara Box exchange, too. I thought it was so much fun! Glad to see you got some awesome goodies :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you got some fun goodies! I love swaps like this! Thanks again for all my awesomely pink A gifts! I love them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooo cute, I haven't done a swap for aaaaages!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay so I really want to do this next month. I'm all excited now :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there! I was peeking over from www.blue-lyblessed.blogspot.com
    I love everything you received in your box! :)

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.