So on that note, I am very excited to announce that I'm joining forces with the lovely Aubrey over at High-Heeled Love to turn her weekly round-up posts into a linky party. This linky party will be all about showing off posts by other bloggers-posts that inspire you, posts that you loved, or just something you generally think people need to see. So when you're out there reading blogs throughout the week, take the time to bookmark or add the post to your draft for this link-up, then when Sunday rolls around grab our button (code below) and put it in your post, then link up with us!
1. I'd forgotten how much I loved Chelsea's blog until she wrote a love letter to someone who doesn't love her back. It was filled with so much heart and a few parts cut close enough to home that I knew I had to share it.
2. Kaitlyn at Wifessionals wrote a post for all the single ladies out there. Being a single lady faced with the daunting love holiday on Thursday, this was quite a good read! Thank-you Beth for sharing that one with me!
3. One of these days I may need to take a break from Social Media like Ashlie did, and then maybe I'll be able to focus better on my art and creating. I love this sweet little post about her creating her art, flirting with her husband, and teaching her children. Such a lovely life she has!
4. I've often caught myself not doing something that makes me happy because I'm afraid of being perceived as a copycat-but you know what? Colleen has it so right when she says self actualization is bad-ass, and that you should do what makes you happy and stop worrying what others are going to think.
5. Maria from Little Tree Vintage wrote a fantastic post about Love and the way people view it. I love the fact that she is focusing on all of the little things in life to love!
On another note...
I signed up for both of these upcoming swaps. The Lucky Leprechan Book & Polish Swap sign ups are only open for a few more days but The Covert Robin Mystery Gift Exchange is open for sign ups until the 28th. :) I'm a swap-aholic.


What posts are you loving from other bloggers this week?
Don't forget to write a post, grab our button, and link up with us!
I signed up for both of these upcoming swaps. The Lucky Leprechan Book & Polish Swap sign ups are only open for a few more days but The Covert Robin Mystery Gift Exchange is open for sign ups until the 28th. :) I'm a swap-aholic.
What posts are you loving from other bloggers this week?
Don't forget to write a post, grab our button, and link up with us!
Such a great idea!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun idea! I'll have to start keeping track of my favorite blogs throughout the week!
ReplyDeleteI liked this list some I have read some I have not
ReplyDeleteI'm really excited about this party, and I think your Round-Up this week is great. I'm excited to go read and make some new blog friends.
ReplyDeleteI used to do something similar every week and I've gotten away from it. I think this is a great idea.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great idea!! I will have to do this next week-- though I will probably do my posts on Monday as I never blog on the weekends.
ReplyDelete