2.01.2013

The Happies Outweigh the Crappies + I Confess

The Vintage Modern Wife: Happies and Crappies Link Up


Happies


  • The sun is shining and the sky is blue today!
  • I was able to see Rocky last night, and kiss him.  I like kissing him.
  • I met Rocky's puppies, and they're so darn cute.
  • I get to see my Kristina tonight! I miss her and those kiddos.
  • Kristina is letting me do laundry at her house! Yay clean clothes!
  • Spending time with my grandmother last night makes me happy. 
  • I loved my books from the Books 'n' Bloggers Swap
  • We just announced the Sweethearts Swap over at Chaotic Goddess Swaps
  • My group giveaway this month is amazing! Check it out:


Crappies
  • It's shark week and I am in some major pain, and hormonal as hell.
  • I sucked at my health goals this week. More info here.
  • I slipped and fell on the ice yesterday, and immediately burst into tears when I reported the incident to my boss. Why can't I be a normal composed person? lol
***

 photo HighHeeledLove_zpsbbcc137c.jpg

I Confess...
I went to Rocky's last night and we had fun hanging out with his dogs. They're so cute, and of course I brought treats so they loved me.  We cuddled on the couch, and we kissed a lot... I really enjoy kissing him.

I Confess...
I may or may not have stayed out way past my bedtime... Leaving his house at shortly before midnight.  I may or may not have also then stayed up til 2 texting him after...

I Confess...
The texting was emotional.  I cried (hormonal, remember?).  He wants to take it slow (which is A-OK) but it's because he's really scared (he's been hurt, I get it-I really do) and has doubts.  He hasn't decided what he wants exactly, but I think it's mostly that he's scared I'll hurt him.  His last ex hurt him really bad and without any warning up and left.

I may or may not have completely laid out all of my feelings during said texting conversation. I figure if he's deciding what he wants or doesn't want regarding us, then he needs to know all the facts.  He needs to know that I'm already attached and that it would already hurt if he disappeared. He also needs to know that I'm not those girls in his past, and that I'm in.

I Confess...
I was scared too at first.  I've been hurt so many times.  But I am in.  I really am.  I want to give this a fighting chance.

I Confess...
I am scared as hell he'll be too afraid to take the risk.  I understand logically that I will be ok, but I am hoping with everything that I have that we have a real shot.  That his decision includes me.  We'll see.

I Confess...
I'm trying to be positive, and just keep being my sweet self so he sees that I could really be the best thing that ever happened to him.  Because damnit, I'm freaking awesome.

9 comments:

  1. You ARE freaking awesome! Case in point: courageous enough to lay it all out so that he can decide, and view you as YOU, not a ghost of a girlfriend past. I hope it works out (because puppies! kissing! pho!)

    Also, adrenaline bursts (from injury, or fear) make you cry. It's science.

    And lastly, we're synced, and I am so using the term "shark week" for that from now on. Thanks! I hope you feel better soon, sweetie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, sun!! Sounds like things are going well with Rocky. I hope he doesn't get scared, because from what I know of you, you are awesome.
    I kinda love that you call it shark week. Cracked me up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always just called it "That" week. Nick knows immediately what I mean.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Youch! Sorry you slipped and fell! Hope you feel better now.
    Found you through the giveaway.
    Your newest follower,
    -Jamie
    ChatterBlossom

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dammit, you TOTALLY are awesome! I smiled when I read that :)

    I also giggled a little when you said you wanted to give it a fighting chance... with "Rocky"... fighting - Rocky... get it. Yup, I'm lame. Bet I made you smile though :)

    I'm hoping for great things, if not he really would be missing out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think that regardless of what Rocky decides, you need to be super proud of yourself for putting it out there. Especially given that you weren't sure you were going to open up to him in the first place. And no matter what, you ROCK, and some lucky guy is going to thank his stars when he winds up with you.

    Thanks for linking up for Friday Confessional. Have a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i agree with everyone above you totally rock girl and way braver then i could ever be. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Heck yes you are freaking awesome, and bonus points for being confident enough to lay your feelings out on the line.
    Shark week sucks, and so does slipping and falling. I'm always an emotional wreck when its that time.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I confess this was a bloody funny post.......many men are emoitional wrecks......lol

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.