October 2012
- My Musical Mondays selections for October were: Edge of Evolution, Try, Walk of Shame, and Send Me the Moon.
- I added cute new items to my Etsy shop.
- Josh and I road tripped to Boise to see Alanis Morisette in concert.
OK
- I shared my Top 5 Tips to Improve Your Blog.
- I spent almost all of my savings account to buy a new laptop and iPhone 5.
- I volunteered for Cause for Paws at the Howl-O-Ween Event.


- Beth and I hosted a very successful Swapoween.
- I went to Bingo with my cat face on.
- I talked about Blogger Anonymity and my fears of being found.
- I met Mr. Bingo.
- I reviewed Perks of Being a Wallflower.
- I shared a tutorial on how to add a Pin It Button.
- I threw a totally awesome Halloween party.
November 2012
- My Musical Monday selections for November were: Better Than Nothing, Because I am Queen, and I Like You So Much Better When You're Naked.
- I wrote about what I Believe.
- I listed my Watercolor Dreamcatchers in my Etsy shop.
- Partied at Bingo and Josh met my goddaughter.
- I mis-scheduled my flight and missed out on a whole day and ended up very Bummed.
- I visited Mr. Bingo in Oregon.
- I shared an old but hilarious conversation.
- I ran a bunch of huge giveaways which were really awesome!
- We celebrated Josh's birthday!
December 2012
- My Musical Monday selections for December were Winter Song, I Wanna Be That Girl, I Need to Know, and a collection of My Favorite Christmas Albums.
- I had a day of silence for the victims of the CT shooting.
- I hosted a MASSIVE Holiday Group Giveaway.
- We went to Devon's birthday party at Tia's house.
- I sent out about 7 RAK books this month!
- I participated/hosted Chaotic Goddess Swaps 12 Days of Christmas swap.
- I created my 30 Before 30 list.
- I ran the Merry & Bright Giveaway-which is still open-go enter!
- I had a great Christmas Holiday with my family!
Check out the rest of my hear in these posts:
***

It's crazy what an eventful year we have all had! I am definitely going to have to check out your 30 before 30 list :D I would do one similar.. but I have so many lists already that I don't think I could keep track of them all.
ReplyDeleteThanks for hosting all of those awesome swaps :D I can't wait to do more!
the end of the year has been very exciting for you
ReplyDeleteLook at you! Totally ahead of the game with your recap! How awesome. Just read your Mr. bingo post- are things still going good? And I don't think I ever would have thought as Bingo being a place to meet someone. Thank you so much for recapping all four weeks!
ReplyDeleteWOW! That's a lot of RAK. :D
ReplyDelete