8.09.2011

Summer Goals Update

Oops, I think I forgot to do this in July... lol


Here's an update on my summer goals list:
Key: Bold=In Progress, Strike through=Done. Underline=Changing


1. Lose 20-30 pounds or 2 sizes. I've lost 10!
2. Learn to Hula-hoop.  I know some basics, but I'm still working on getting better!
4. Drink No Soda. I had one on vacation-but hated it.  Don't need to pick it back up.
5.  Keep not eating candy, except special occasions. I don't really like it anymore..
6. Re-open my savings account and start saving better. Doing this today!
7. Finish Feng Shui-ing my bedroom and the rest or the house with the roommate. He's moving in a few months, so this will be changing.
8. Keep my bedroom and apt uncluttered and clean.  Um.... Yeah...
9. Host several more kick-A parties! Haven't had any in a while... :(
10. Go Camping. On the OR coast, it was amazing! :)
11. Go Tubing again, even though I'm scared! Still hoping to go...
12.  Go Swimming often. I haven't been once... :(
13. Attend the Farmers Market regularly and support local produce. Love this.
14. Start Hiking again. Still haven't gone... But I walked so much on vacation!
15. Get out of the house and be more social with people. Working on it!
16. Add lots of cool new things to my Etsy Shop. Nothing new yet...
17. Hit 500+ Followers. (Getting closer!)
18. Get a Mani-Pedi and feel pretty! Still need to...
19. Go on Vacation.  Yay, it was awesome!
20. Start writing again. Does blogging count?
21. Put bright colors in my hair.  (not yet, but I went brighter red!)
22. Make a new friend.  I have made a few!
23. Spend more time with family. Um...
24. Read at least 5 books. I'm halfway through one... blah.
25. Get my Passport. Damn.
26. Pick up a new hobby. I'm going to say Hula hooping counts...
27. Take lots of pictures! Vacation helped with this.
28. Avoid drama, seek out joy. Try every day.
29. Spend time reconnecting with Mother Earth. Beach, mountains, loved it!

30. Speak, think, and feel positive as much as possible.
31. Surround myself with nothing but love and good energy. for the most part.
32. Spend time with my little fur/scale babies. Always.
33. Heal old wounds. This is a constant battle... But I took an important step recently.
34. Prevent new wounds by not letting things get to me so easily. I'm not sure this is great...
35. Spend more time with my little family of roommates (and others).
36.  Visit friends more often, especially the ones I don't see as much.
37. Send more snail mail, especially surprise snail mail. I need to!
38. Keep Health NOT to Health NUT updated with inspiration.
39. Eat more organic, naturally grown & healthy food.
40. Learn to cook Vegan.  (Haven't yet.)
41. Feel inspired daily, and find something to be thankful for every day!
42. Like what I see in the mirror more often. Working on it...
43. Do something new with the blog.
44. Spend as much time barefoot as possible.
45. Keep the blog updated and not get sucked into the summer lull.
46. Comment and visit bloggy friends as much as possible!
47. Buy and wear more pretty little sundresses!
48. DRINK WATER!!!
49. Let those around me know how much I love them often.
50. Be Happy and Love Life!
 

3 comments:

  1. well you're getting through them!! go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's a LOT to get done in just a few short months! You are so totally awesome!
    (And can I tell you that it really made my day to see my blog over there under your "Some Favorites" tab..."you love me, you really love me!")

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are making great progress! how fun to look at your list and see how it's going.

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.