First thing, I changed my bloggy background. The cucpakes have served me well for over a year and a half but I felt the need to simplify. Plus, this one is Teal-and anyone who knows me knows that this is my latest color obsession. What do you guys think? I might do away with the cupcake buttons soon too... We'll see.
Pretty soon I'm going to have some giveaways-which I'm excited for! Here's what's coming:
- 250 Flyers from Uprinting.com - End of this week.
- Autographed Copy of The Magic Warble by Victoria Simcox - September
- My Memories Digital Scrapbooking Software - September
- Eaten by Zombies - Deckbuilding card game - October
- 500 Followers Massive Giveaway - As soon as I hit 500 followers!
It's all exciting! If you'd like to offer something for my 500 follower giveaway-I'll give you free publicity in exchange for a prize. Just let me know-anything is welcome! :)
Also, I'm excited for Mamarazzi's latest swap and to get to know Paige better. Her favorite color is red, I'm sooo excited to go shopping for her! :)
As for life outside of the bloggy world, it's going well. :) There was more drama on FB last night (sometimes I wonder why I deal with it at all.) where an ex-friend who I'd deleted a while back said something hateful about me on a mutual friend's status. Go figure, it's the wife of the previous jerk who did it. I should have blocked her months ago-but at least now the deed is done and I don't have to see her vomit.
Her petty words really don't bother me because my life is beautiful. I wouldn't trade what I have for the misery she's created for herself for anything in the world, especially since digs like that come from a deep self loathing and misery that causes people to lash out. No need to listen to the ramblings of an insecure person, because I have so many friends who love me for me and fill myself with love and light. It makes it very easy to cut out the needless garbage that goes around trying to tear people down in order to make themselves feel better.
Speaking of life being good, I am very content right now. I got my apartment really clean this weekend which is a huge relief, work is moving along alright, I started carpooling with my coworker to save money and wear and tear on my car, helped some friends move into better situations, got to go to the farmers market and spend time with some besties, I have date number 3 tonight with a guy who seems genuinely nice and forthright, and all of my friends continue to amaze and enlighten me on a continual basis. What more could a girl ask for?
How's life for you right now?
I truly hope it's beautiful and full of goodness.
But if it's not, I'm here to lend a listening ear or word of advice.
Seriously, I want to know. Talk to me. :)
HA! Love the title. Have fun with your swap :)
ReplyDeleteGlad life is great for you now! It's such a blessing when that happens!!
ReplyDeleteLife for me is good. Gearing up for our last camping trip of the year. Going with hubby's sister and friends. Can't wait! I'm getting excited for the swap as well! My partner seems awesome! I can't wait for school to start. Number 1 and 2 will be in school this year, and it'll be so much quitter when they are gone. :D Oh, and tomorrow is pay day! Hooray for money!!! lol!
I love that sign! It's so true. When people get anonymous commenters that are just being ugly about something you blogged about, I just KNOW that it's because they are jealous. I love drama on tv. But drama needs to get out of my life because I don't have time for it! =)
ReplyDeleteEver since I deleted a kinda-friend from high school, life has gotten better. His status updates were inflammatory and obscene. Really, I didn't need that sort of trash on my screen.
ReplyDeleteAnd you know I think you're awesome. We totally have to meet one of these days. We don't live that far apart. :)
(And my partner seems pretty cool, too. We both have the same favorite color: BLUE!)
you know what my life has been pretty sweet also! isn't it great!? i am right with ya sista my life is truly beautiful and full of goodness.
ReplyDeleteand the best part...it just keeps getting better and better
I find it amazing that people have the time and/or energy to write things like that on fb. there are some very sad and bitter people out there. And hurrrrray for the ability to block!!
ReplyDeleteI'm happy that you are happy.
My life is fine and dandy. I need to change some things, but thats just a case of getting off my backside to do it and really? i know i am one lucky girl an do have a lot to be thankful for :) x
my life is...messy. but here, which is a blessing. so happy to see you so happy :) facebook is ...something else! sometimes i wanna get rid of it because people act so silly on it!
ReplyDeleteLOVE it!!
ReplyDeleteWahooo! I'm glad life is going so well for ya- you deserve it. :D
ReplyDeleteI love the teal leaves- perfect for the start of Fall right now. And also for the good changes in your life.
I'm excited for your giveaways, and I will totally donate a gift certificate to my Etsy for your 500 Follower Giveaway. :)