We have some good questions this week from Janette, so I thought I'd link up!
#1: Name five of your favorite new blogs that you're reading.
Man, there are so many blogs that I love to read, but I guess these are new ones I've just been introduced to right? So all of you long time bloggy buddies don't count? LOL! Here are just the first five I could think of:
- The Landlady - Je$$ is adorable, her blog, her attitude, her comments. Adorable. I'm loving having her join me on my journey to fitness, she's been so supportive!
- KymSpins - An awesome hooper, with awesome hooping pictures! I like how clean and lovely her blog is too!
- Duck Duck Cow - I started following Jessica G through her True Colors swap, and she's so fun and such a great bloggy friend!
- For The Love of Blogs - Such a great community for bloggers. This blog spotlights different bloggers and hosts fun Memes!
- Join the Gossip - She's a fun girl, and she hosts Man Candy Monday-YUM!
#2: When you were a young child or teenager, did you have an idea of how many children you wanted and what their names would be? Did you follow through on your ideas?
Yes, I wanted (and still kind of do) 3 children. One boy, one girl, and then whatever the universe gives me for the 3rd one. I know my little boys name-but otherwise I don't know yet. Haven't really had the opportunity to follow up on it yet... lol
#3: "What is the silliest thing you fight with someone about? Could be your spouse, sibling, parents, co-worker etc."
When I'm hormonal I pick fights over stupid stupid things. Such as my stupid lighter, or something I don't really care about. I'm working hard not to do it, but at least when it does happen I quickly realize what it is and can apologize within like 5-10 minutes and make everything right.
#4: What is your favorite scent that other's may not find very nice? ie: gasoline, sweat from your sweetie, etc.
Ummmmmm... I don't think I have one...
#5: Thoughts on Plastic Surgery? (had it? want it? regrets?)
I don't have a problem with it in general, but people should stop overdoing it. So many celebrities just look BIZARRE! When I lose all the weight I want to lose, I'd probably get a lift (you know, on my boobs!) and some tightening of my skin done (if it doesn't naturally).
All photos on here were found on Pinterest, I don't own any of them-they are ©/ the original owner.
I'm fascinated by that Belle undergoing cosmetic surgery pic there. Hrmmm....
ReplyDeleteThanks for the blog recommendations...three of those are new to me. Yay! :)
So what are you favorite kids names, then? I need to make sure I don't steal them. ;)
i'd love a boob lift!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the shout out!! :)
ReplyDeleteI really didn't thin anyone would play along with MCM and I am so happy that you are. I appreciate it...a lot!!