This week's song:
Tonight Tonight
by Hot Chelle Rae
I just love how clever and catchy this song is.
Especially the line:
I woke up with a strange tattoo
Not sure how I got it, not a dollar in my pocket
And it kinda looks just like you
Mixed with Zach Galifianakis
I can not get those lines out of my head after hearing them, and I giggle over it often!
What's your song this week?
Link Up!
Tonight Tonight
by Hot Chelle Rae
I just love how clever and catchy this song is.
Especially the line:
I woke up with a strange tattoo
Not sure how I got it, not a dollar in my pocket
And it kinda looks just like you
Mixed with Zach Galifianakis
I can not get those lines out of my head after hearing them, and I giggle over it often!
What's your song this week?
Link Up!
No comments:
Post a Comment