I Confess...
I'm trying to decide if it's that everyone in our Cork, Ireland office is super-attractive, or if they just send the super attractive ones here to visit... Geez...
I Confess...
Yes, I've confessed that I think my Irish boss is attractive.
Yes, I've confessed that I think my Irish boss is attractive.
And then I met the Portuguese one too... HOLY COW.
I Confess...
After a week of trying to figure out his accent, I finally had to ask someone.
I Confess...
I do like the unattainable ones.
You know, when they live half way across the world.
Or don't exist.
Oh Captain Wentworth...
Or maybe these guys...MEOW!
| I'm going to need a moment... |
I Confess...
It's safer that way.
Moving on...
I Confess...
The first episode of Season 4 of True Blood had me going
WHAT THE EFF?!?!
It was crazy far-fetched, and NOTHING like the books.
Which I don't mind, but holy hell was it weird.
I Confess...
I'm ok with Tara being a lesbian.
But WHAT ON EARTH is Mr. T doing in this season?
| Seriously, put your pretty do-rags back on. This is tragic. |
I Confess...
I feel better after watching the second one. Not as weird.
It kind of reigned it back in and tapped on a few good points in the book.
I Confess..
I don't know how they do it, but the men are also much hotter this season.
I mean really, I didn't think they could be.
They must have got a better budget.
And I"m pretty sure Jason spent the winter bulking up.
| Seriously, his arms and chest grew two sizes. |
I Confess...
While searching "Men of True Blood"
I came across THIS PICTURE. And my jaw dropped.
It's for mature-ish audiences-fyi.
I Confess...
All the hottness in this post has completely made me forget other confessions.
So those will have to do for now!
| Wait one more! |
Have some confessing to do?
Go link up!
I love, love, loved the books. Its always hard for me when a show/movie deters from the books so much. I know it happens, but I still don't like it!
ReplyDeleteI couldn't get into True Blood, I just don't get the vampire fascination. There I said it!
ReplyDeleteI have a weakness for Irish dudes - it's really the only accent that I love.
thanks for the pretty pic!
ReplyDeletethe true blood guys are pretty hot. i was a little weirded by the blood cover.
ReplyDeleteMy jaw actually dropped at the cover picture. I loooove me some Eric. I don't watch the show, but I did read the books and he is definitely my favorite vampire fantasy!
ReplyDeleteI don't watch or have the desire to watch True Blood. But those dudes are hot!
ReplyDeleteThe one thing I will miss about my husband old job, is the dudes that come over from Spain he got to work with. I met a few, and WOW!
i confess to opening the 9.99 bottle of wine that we are saving, cos mr d has gone away for the weekend :O)
ReplyDeleteOh, photoshop, how we love thee. ;)
ReplyDeleteDamn, I get disc one of season 3 next week and I can't wait! I love me some Bill. *le sigh*
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHaha, I think that pic is hilarious but it is photoshopped. The real cover has Anna Paquin in between them. I actually think that the leg wrapped around Alexander Skarsgard is hers
ReplyDeleteI suppose one of these days I should watch True Blood. It's so difficult to keep up with all the good tv when you don't have cable.
ReplyDeleteYeah, I love Tara as a lesbian, all of a sudden her character makes sense, but that hair of her cousin's has to go, not hot at all!
ReplyDeleteLoved this post and Love True Blood!
ReplyDeleteThe first episode this season with that fairy-land crap. Bad, bad, bad. It looked like an episode of star trek (the original)! I totally agree the 2nd episode was much more in tune with the TB style.