Your pictures are beautiful:) I love nicely falling snow!
On the other hand... You know what I don't like? The weather here in Alberta right now... It was -34 degress Celsius when I woke up this morning!!! [That's -29 for you American folk!;)] We were the second coldest place on earth today, just behind the south pole... Brrrrr!
Helllooo people! Does the "BEST SNOW ON EARTH" happen without snow? People who have lived here, who grew up here...it's a snow storm, and it will be cold! No biggie. But for these out of towners who are used to no snow...I guess it must be scary! As with any natural earth element. It's beautiful and dangerous. People just need to use common sense! I realize however that is in short supply these days! (sorry this is so long. I think all this hype is silly) Love your photos!
I like the footsteps picture! It looks pretty, the snow in YOUR world. I only like snow in other people's worlds!! I'm not fond of snow much! I'm a bit of a snow grinch. :-)
I don't miss being in snow at all. Your photos are lovely. I remember snow well. Fresh snow is beautiful. Snow that has been trampled on and driven through is obnoxious and gross. Why couldn't I have stopped with the fresh snow is lovely comment?
Your pictures are beautiful:) I love nicely falling snow!
ReplyDeleteOn the other hand... You know what I don't like? The weather here in Alberta right now... It was -34 degress Celsius when I woke up this morning!!! [That's -29 for you American folk!;)]
We were the second coldest place on earth today, just behind the south pole... Brrrrr!
Helllooo people! Does the "BEST SNOW ON EARTH" happen without snow? People who have lived here, who grew up here...it's a snow storm, and it will be cold! No biggie. But for these out of towners who are used to no snow...I guess it must be scary! As with any natural earth element. It's beautiful and dangerous. People just need to use common sense! I realize however that is in short supply these days! (sorry this is so long. I think all this hype is silly) Love your photos!
ReplyDeleteMiss Krista - HOLY COW! That's like don't go outside at all it's freaking cold!
ReplyDeleteJenny - I know right? I figured with all the hype coming from people who seem to be from Utah, it might be big. I was hoping for big. Oh well.
What beautiful pics! I love snow. We are supposed to get a bunch of it today.
ReplyDeleteI love the look and idealism that comes with snow. That usually wears off the first time I have to drive in it.
ReplyDeleteI like the footsteps picture! It looks pretty, the snow in YOUR world. I only like snow in other people's worlds!! I'm not fond of snow much! I'm a bit of a snow grinch. :-)
ReplyDeleteM
I don't miss being in snow at all. Your photos are lovely. I remember snow well. Fresh snow is beautiful. Snow that has been trampled on and driven through is obnoxious and gross. Why couldn't I have stopped with the fresh snow is lovely comment?
ReplyDeleteHappy thanksgiving...
AH. SNOW.
ReplyDeleteI'm jealous :D
Please send me a little. It's so hot here in Miami, FL.
ReplyDelete