10.27.2010

My Work is SO Awesome!

Seriously. 

I love my job.

Also, did I mention that I finally got hired on full time?
That means job security and BENEFITS! I'm official as of last Monday!

This week has been somewhat of a carnival at work.
Support did a potluck yesterday, plus they're doing a pumpkin carving contest, free massages for employees, free caricatures, and food all throughout the week.  It's been so fun!  See my caricatures?


What do you think?

Also, a few of us dressed up! Check it out!

My coworker and I. She was a cute nerd and I was a German Bar Wench.

Full costumes.

Jessica posing.

Two of my fave girlees at work. 
'cept Brittney didn't dress up.

 Dr. House

I'm posing with Daniel, dressed as Dr. House.
I hate this picture, but it's the only one that shows my purse!

 Hagrid and Jeff.

Such a great time, though I still can't wait for the work-week to be over...
So many parties this weekend!

7 comments:

  1. Pretty awesome costumes! We're allowed to dress up at my job but I probably won't because I don't have any costumes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun! Totally cool workplace:-) Awesome costume, btw!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SilverNeurotic: Do it! Make something up, that will be fun! :)

    Robin: Thank you! I try not to feel too fat in it... LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. AW how fun :)
    I love the costumes ! lol
    Hell yes, halloween is here!
    Its going to be great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not sure if we can dress up or not... but i think i am gonna wear my witches hat... maybe.. and cool eye make up.. maybe.. lol. :-)

    love the cariacture.or how ever you spell that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the caricature! I wish we could dress up at work...it looks like so much fun. That costume is great!

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.