I'm so excited it's October!
I'm so ready to put up my Halloween Decorations!
Oh and I'm done with the letters, I couldn't think of who would be the nicest person ever, and the last one was supposed to be a letter to my reflection. Except I've written a bunch of them to myself already and it seems pretty repetitive.
Today I'm meeting a friend I haven't seen in a while for coffee, and then I'll probably come home and clean up a bit, maybe go see a Movie with the roommate. Who knows.
Happy October everyone!!
Any ideas about what I should be for Halloween? I have no idea...
My daughter's being a spy - I think it's cool. She's modeling after one of the Totally Spies but I was thinking Maxwell Smart spies for humour.
ReplyDeleteM
You're done and I am still only halfway through the letter thing.... I guess that is what you get when you keep inserting other stuff into your blog! Oh dear.
ReplyDelete