I am sick...
As in the coughing, sneezing, congested, head-throbbing, fever and chills kind of way.
My favorite night of the year.
I have three days off.
And I can't stand up for more than a few minutes without getting dizzy.
FML.
However, I did manage to make a HUGE pot of homemade chicken noodle soup from scratch today, 2 dozen honey wheat rolls (frozen originally), and a dozen or so homemade chocolate chip cookies from scratch. So yummy.
I had to miss a party tonight due to being too sick.
I guess it's a good thing, even if I could be up without getting dizzy, I don't know that I"m up for meeting brand new people when I'm this ill. I figured I'd stay home and rest, in hopes of getting better in time for the party I've been planning tomorrow.
I hear the party was kind of boring anyway.
That and I didn't feel so bad when I got to carve pumpkins with my two favorite kiddos and then curl up and watch BeetleGeuse. That was very awesome.
I hope you all have a fun and safe Hallows!
hi angie!
ReplyDeletesorry to know about you being ill..get well soonest!!
at least you have saved your time from a boring party..hehehe!!..party should be fun,,so it's ot a party maybe? just a ..??
ok i'm talking nonsense..
just missed being here..messing your comment box:)
Happy Halloween!!!
Happy Halloween to you too! I hope you feel better soon. Enjoy the soup!
ReplyDeleteI hope you feel better soon. (((HUGS)))
ReplyDeleteI hope you feel better and I am glad you wer eable to turn your sick night into something great!!!
ReplyDeleteSorry you are feeling so rotten. Hope you feel better soon!
ReplyDeleteI am tired of Halloween, maybe because I am old :P
ReplyDeleteTake care and get well soon, sending healing energy your way :))
Thanks everyone for the great wishes and good thoughts! Happy Halloween to you all, and loves!
ReplyDelete