10.15.2010

FCKH8



I love this video, it's totally blunt and you all know I like blunt.
 
So in the spirit of CB's blog stalk friday-all mouthy and opinionated. 
 
The little kid saying fuck?  Faboo.  Totally fucking faboo! 
 
Love it or suck purple monkey balls.

I also want one of each of these shirts, they're fantastic!
 
Learn more or get a T-shirt at www.fckh8.com
 
Bad Girl Bloggers Button

I love CB, she has the mouth of a sailor and a heart of gold. 

If you link up over there for BSF, tell her I sent you!

4 comments:

  1. THAT is perfect.
    THIS is what we need.
    HAHA "get the fuck over it"
    Awesome shit. awesome shit.
    Im so gettin one a those shirts lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    I was looking through your blog, and it is interesting to me. I like it.

    Would you visit my site? I will follow you if you follow me... :)

    Jesse

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh. I love this! I need to get this on my facebook asap. Hahaha.

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.