10.14.2010

Announcement

Ladies and gentleman, friends of all ages, I have an announcement to make...

After months of avoiding this...

After hours of trying to make it work properly...

After various status messages complaining about it...

Finally...

I have my own domain up and running on this blog! 
(Look in your address bar, pretty isn't it?)


What do you all think?

Please update your records accordingly!
(Though I think the old address will still redirect you here)


Fish kisses to you all! 
Muaaah!

7 comments:

  1. I got here via my dashboard, so I think it is working correctly. Great job! Cute pic:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woot! Worked right from dashboard! That's so exciting?! You gotta tell me how I can go about getting mine!!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the new domain!! It was nice to see you back at my blog, hadn't seen you around for a while. Thanks for popping in. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.