12.15.2009

RTT: And That's Just Dakota Fanning

I'm very sad to admit that The Roommate and I watched New Moon last night. Everyone assured me it was better than the first one, however, I think it was even worse. The only reason all those Twilight fanatics think it was better is because they didn't have their hopes up as high this time... Holy crap. It was two hours of pure torture, and ten minutes into the movie Josh and I were looking around for a bullet...

Please enjoy the flowchart below.  Andy found it yesterday, and it seems to explain her writing method so well...





ALSO, the movie would have gone so much better if they'd picked this Screenplay instead... It's almost perfectly how I would describe the movie.   I particularily like where Charlie calls Edward "Whitey von Pastyface" and where Bram Stroker rolls over in his grave.  It's gold.

Can we talk about something other than the total trainwreck of New Moon?

Yes, please.

-I've been crocheting like mad!  I finally finished Josh's scarf, AND I made him a hat too!  I'll have to get a picture of him in them so I can post it here and show you.  I'm almost done with some other things for my family for the holiday, and I love how well things are turning out. 

-Want an awesome Christmas gift idea?  I love these Photo Blocks, and I think I'll try it if I have enough time... 10 days until Xmas?  Fuck.  I really need to get things finished, I'm running behind! 

-Oh and while you're over looking at the Photo Blocks, she has a recipe up for Wassail, which I'm also going to try.  Think there's a way to add alcohol to this?  What kind would go with it?  Being the holiday season, Alcohol makes everything better!

-Looks like they're going to turn the book Pride & Prejudice and Zombies into a movie!  I really need to get on reading that book...

-Ugh.  Today may just end up being dreadful, but I'll have to write more about that tomorrow.  :(  Wish me luck in my endeavors today.

You wont regret it.  :)



2 comments:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.